« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ben Roethlisberger's Accuser

7/21/2009 1:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is the woman accusing Pittsburgh Steeler Ben Roethlisberger of sexual assault -- Harrah's Lake Tahoe employee Andrea McNulty.

Andrea McNulty: Click to launch
McNulty claims Roethlisberger assaulted her after she was called to his room to fix his TV in July 2008.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Horhay

If this happened why did she wait so long.. She must be a Browns fan

dw

Yeah men lie...but women lie better. I would bet Ben's THIRD Super Bowl ring on it ;o)

Zonya

actually, tmz is within rights to post the name of the "victim" because this is not a criminal case, this is a civil case. which means, she did not go to the authorities, she went straight for the lawsuit. There is not criminal proof nor a police report. this is going down so fast. she's obviously stupid...sounds like another michael jackson case. jordan chandler REFUSED to stand trial, he just sued.

Saskia

This dumb cow must have been talking to that Kobe Bryant accuser and thought she could pull a fast one, another lying, ugly
hag...

ww

AHA! NOW I KNOW HOW TO GET ON TMZ!!!!!!! THANK U~!! ;-P

greg

isint it wrong to give the information of a sexual assult victim? what a low blow tmz..

Berto

Shiver me timbers, call Reno 911...I'm walkin the plank!!!!

wish mj was here

it just goes to show you what some people will go through to get someone elses money.

Saskia

Where is the lynch mob against Ben Roethlisberger ... oh wait... I forgot

where is mr"The Truth" with his holier than thous statements, ( jerking off to the sound of Glen Becks voice perhaps?) come on an innocnet little blonde chick is crying sexual assault...where is the mob????

LOL hypocrites

Only marry foreign women

Over 40% of rape claims are false. Women lie for revenge. Cops rarely arrest women for false claims.

hellokitty

July 2008?!? why did she wait a year to say anything? any smart woman would not have waited a year!

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

I'm gonna sue her for assaulting my visual senses.

Only marry foreign women

When it is learned that Andrea McNulty filed a false rape claim, they ought to throw her in jail for a long time.

She's not a television repairperson. She's like most women who want that NFL sex.

John M

Man, give me just one super bowl ring and I promised to pick up much better than that in Reno. Roth look around you brother, Reno has some of the best babes in any town. It just goes to show you, give folks money and fame and most just don't know what to do with it!! Roth, willing to be your spotter for your next trip to the City!

cc