Brit's Conservatorship - All Good Things Must End

7/21/2009 3:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

britney spearsBritney Spears' daddy is ready to release his daughter into the wild again -- we've learned the conservatorship may be coming to an end.

Sources tell us Jamie Spears will ask the court to review the terms of the conservatorship after her concert tour ends in November. Jamie can't ask the judge to end it -- just to review it. The judge then decides if Britney should regain control of her life.

We're told Jamie thinks Britney is ready to roll on her own. He has made her life his full time job since February, 2008.

Fact is ... if it weren't for the tour, given Britney's progress, the judge might already have made the decision to undo the conservatorship. The various vendors were promised under their contracts that the conservatorship would stay in tact throughout the tour.

A little editorial comment ... it may be the most remarkable turnaround we've ever seen. A year and a half ago, people were worried for Britney's life.

Britney's Circus

Joe

She is bipolar and has had at least one psychotic break. Statistics show it is highly unlikely that she will avoid another break from reality. Bipolar with psychotic features is a life-long cyclical disease. She certainly should NOT be left alone with her children when visiting.

Also anyone who marries her should know that the divorce rate with someone who is bipolar is very high, most likely ending in turmoil, drama, etc.. Living with someone who has bipolar,especially a person who has psychotic features, is a very hard life.

It is a shame there isn't a cure for bipolar and only moderate at best ways to manage it. I feel sorry for her and anyone that has to be involved with her given the unpredictability of her thoughts, emotions, and actions.

Greek Freak

I guess we'll all find out sooner or later if she's matured mentally or not. Chronologically she may be in her 20's but mentally she may still be 10

bka62223

Congratulations Ms. Spears, you've proven your detractors wrong and emerged victorious from the many challenges that faced you. Although I've never purchased your music, I admire you as an artist and a beautiful young lady. I've followed your trials and tribulations and often expressed my concern, as well as encouragement, for you on this web site. Obviously you are a very talented young woman, blessed in many ways. It's wonderful that you found the strength to pull yourself together and move forward in a positive fashion. One word of advise; rather than seeking additional fame & fortune, why not step out of the spotlight and spend the rest of your life sharing the fruits of your labor with your family & loved ones. Fame is fleeting, your family, your health and your soul are what's important. Enjoy the world and embrace it as the real you, not the character you've created. I have a feeling that the real Britney Spears has sooo much more to offer than the "Queen of Pop". God bless & keep you & congratulations on your triumphs!!!

pink wig

Back to crazy Britney I am so over it I will never see her as sane again she is messed up

Jack54

Yes, thank Jamie, but it was all hard work for Britney as well. I believe this story will have a happy ending for all (except those still wishing the worst on her).

Jack Rabbit

She is one big C U N T

Jack Rabbit

Dont change the Conservatorship She never washes her hair that proves she is a Bi Polar Paranoid Schizophrenic

kimbriel

Yay, Brit!! We're all pulling for you! Here's to YOUR FREEDOM!

Narcissos

Hmm..I find it very interesting that this girl doesn't have to do anything and everyone is talking about her..good and bad..I mean..seriously,if you guys really hate her so much why do you follow news about her or even bother to comment??
Let the poor girl get her life back and let her fans to enjoy her comeback..What wrong Britney has ever done to you anyway?We all do make wrong decisions,meet wrong people,behave NOT the right way sometimes,are crazy and out of control..My opinion is that this girl gets sh*t on her without no reason right now..I mean COME ON!!!She hasn't even done anything yet..I just wish all the best for Britney and happy,heatlhy life with her kids..I also hope that she finds a good man who she can rely on...Everyone needs to be loved and taken care of...Peace Ya'll!!!!:)

MarcoInAmerica

Hang on kids...here it comes...wait, wait..watch for it-OH! There go the wheels! They're off! Annnnd-- SCCRREEEEEEEEEEETTTCCHHH!!!! BANG!

(my impression of Brit's impending car wreck of a life. Thank you very much. I'll be here all week)

(6 months, tops).

b

OK, so shes gonna go from allowance , not being able to drive or have a cell phone to running her own life ????? Her dad has to check and make sure shes wearing underpants. She dosent even know how to shower or comb her hair. Give me a break !! Daddy just THINKS her PAID BOYFRIEND is gonna save him. WRONG Daddy Spearest. And by the way TONY B you haven't been fired yet ??????????? Your TOO OBVIOUS !!

Rebecca

It is hard work to overcome an illnes such as she had, but Britney's experiences demonstrated how important the love and support of her family was and how instrumental in her recovery. I really respect her father and hope this serves as an example for other families......"A mental health professional"

Anthony

It's scary how hot she is! hot yamamaha...

ashleigh

i knew she was ok again the therapy and medication are working im so proud of her and the person who said shes not the performer she once was did you go to her concert cause i did and shes still a really good performer their will always be haters out their but i think britney has been through alot and aslong as she faces everything shes been through she will slowly get stronger as a person

Joanne

It's too bad someone couldn't have stepped in for Anna Nicole Smith. I wonder about Larry Birkhead. He sounds like he is really full of himselff; I've seen his Twitters. Hope Dannielynn turns out ok..
Back to Britney.. I pray she stays ok. Doesn't revert back to her old lifestyle; out of control.. Would be wonderful if she had a decent man in her life....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments