« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Erin Andrews Peeping Tom -- Inside Job?

7/21/2009 4:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Erin Andrews Peeping Tom -- Inside Job?TMZ has reviewed six videos shot by the Peeping Tom who secretly videotaped Erin Andrews in her hotel room as the ESPN reporter walked around naked, not having a clue she was being watched ... and there are signs the person who taped it may be connected with the coverage of athletic events.

Four of the clips were shot in the same hotel. The remaining two were shot in a different hotel. In the first hotel, the peephole is round. In the second hotel, the peephole is jagged. The furniture in the two hotel rooms is completely different.

In the first set of videos, Erin is naked, curling her hair while looking into a mirror. It appears all four clips are from the same video. In the second set of clips, Erin is also naked, ironing a pair of pants.

The videos raise the suspicion that the person who shot them may have been familiar with her work schedule and may have been traveling with her. Erin's people are on the hunt for the culprit.

We will not post this video, because it is a clear invasion of privacy.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

wtf

Naked in a HOTEL room curling her hair and ironing her pants? Who does that? Sounds like she knew she was being taped and was in on it the freak.

todd

In other words, TMZ was afraid of being sued. Something tells me that if that had been Carrie Prejean, they'd have posted the video anyway or at least provided a link to it. Hypocrites.

huh???

Who uses devices that can BURN while they are nude? stupid

Mememememememe

Isn't it funny how you spend ALL day leaving comments on the TMZ board when you obviously have disdain for TMZ? Seems like if you hate TMZ sooooo much, you would go somewhere else and waste your day. Posted at 4:20PM on Jul 21st 2009 by ?????????????????????????????????????????????

HAHAHAHA!!!! I'M CORRECT! I don't hate TMZ, I love correcting the moderator and interns on the racist views. Wait until I recuperate and school starts again. You'll miss me just like the dumb a$$es at yedda. They are begging me to come back!

Mememememememe

DID I TOUCH A NERVE?

JoJo Dancer

This will turn out to be an inside job in that Erin knew the person. Sounds like a fake to me to get attention. We will never find out who did it because that will take away the kind of attention this woman wants. So someone was able to peep on her at the exact time that she was naked through a peep hole. Just sounds fishy and staged.

Help! I may have screwed up!

Victor, that site that you suggested, is it virus infected? OH NO!

Delicious

1. ashlee... Sorry hun but you're the loser, we have lives and we work. You're the idiot that spends 100% of your time on tmz because you want to be first, because you're an idiot loser... Get a job you st!pd loser!!

Hypocrites

I get you won't post it but exactly how many times and how many of you have "reviewed" it?

DAMAGE

nice video........dude should've got a better camera!!!!!!!!!

Larry

The video is not of the greatest quality, however it is quite clear she is NOT a natural blonde!

Lamborghini

The video isn't great quality, but you can see the goods.

sam

Thanks for the link to the video--I shot a big load!

witchyways64

I hope she finds out who did it and puts him away! What a dirtbag!

hamilTonyan

oh yea sure you guys had to watch them bu t wont share eh?