Kelis to Judge: Sorry, Baby ... I'm Busy

7/21/2009 11:52 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nas & KelisThere's a damn good reason Kelis is skipping out on today's scheduled court date to fight Nas for child support and baby and prenatal expenses -- she's giving birth right now!!!

TMZ has learned the singer is currently in labor, about to deliver a brand new baby boy.

We also know rapper Nas -- the baby daddy -- is definitely not by her side.

The two were scheduled to battle over expenses. She says he's paid nothing. Nas claims he's paid some.

But the big question -- will Nas actually have the stones to show up to court and argue against his baby mama while she's pushing out their child?!

UPDATE: Nas' lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan, just told us Nas is in New York for the birth of the baby and he is now "rushing to the hospital to be with her."

Story delivering...

Solomon

Wait, Nas is taking Kelis through something when she is the one asking for a divorce, she is the one asking for 80,000 a month and she is the one who wouldn't allow Nas to be present for the birth? SMH at yall and get yall facts straight. Majority of you have no clue what you're talking about. Kelis is a gold digger, plain and simple. Shes asking for Nas to not just take care of his child which he already is willing to do, shes asking him to take care of her. She wants a free ride of his success, I ain't got no sympathy for her ass.

Lady

Hopefully going through labor and delivery together will brin them back together. I pray that their baby is happy, healthy, beautiful, and loved! Be Blessed!

Rampage

BABY DADDY? Really?

I told you TMZ is run by jooz who love to instigate wars between whites and blacks.
Nothing but R@CE BAITING going on here at this GOSSIP MONGER site.

Don't distract us. We know it's the jooz stealing all the stimulus money.

crystal

Thats one ugly azz woman...hope the baby doesnt look like either one of them. She looks like a Ghoul....wonder if she is related to T I's wife

Chrissy

Oh yea go figure Nas lawyer is Mark Vincent Kaplan who represented Kevin Federline , someone needs to shoot Mark Vincent Kaplan he is a pig

KEEYSHAJ50

IM GLAD NAS SHOWED UP TO SEE HIS SON BE BORN ;)

KEEYSHAJ50

ALSO NAS WAS'NT ALLOWED IN THE ROOM BUT ITS GOOD HE WAS AT THE HOSP.

Angelique

Congraulation's Kelis F@ck Nas drain his a@@ dry.

crystal

Thats what happens to women who play with little men, who havent fully developed into manhood. I'm sure this was of no surprise to her in the begining of their relationship. But, you know she was probably hoping and wishing he would 'change". So both responsible for this mess they created.

Rampage

In response to hip hop lovah:

I agree. I didn't even know they were having problems. I wonder if he cheated on her. I'm sad to hear that he is handling it like this. I thought he had matured. I was wrong. These guys are jaded by a pimpish mentality. I guess groupies make it difficult to realize the significance of one woman. Men get spoiled. I was suspect when she hooked up and married him. I didn't think it a smart move on her part. Oh, well..... Live and learn people.

MindTerrorist

WHO GIVES A RATS ASS!!!!!

crystal

66. WHO GIVES A RATS ASS!!!!!

Posted at 9:15PM on Jul 21st 2009 by MindTerrorist

LMAO....SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEVER GIVE A RATS ASS

crystal

i remember when Kelis got arrested for running naked towards a cop.....this woman is out of her rabid ass mind

What the hell

Congrats on the baby, but of course they broke up before the baby was even born, and not long after his chlamydia infected other baby mama wrote the tell-all book about him and her 5 yr affair with Jay-Z. And not surprising, the woman is not at all attractive. Seems I could have skipped law school and just married one of these idiot celebrities--except for they only last five minutes, make bad investment decisions, and can't keep it in their pants.

the one

isnt kellis the one who came between nas and his first baby mamma. Who went through the same situation about her baby. Seems to me what goes around comes around.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments