Let's Get Ready ... for Laser Removal

7/21/2009 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's shaved, pumped and man-pantied WWE star Dave Batista.

Batista

Nothing's scarier than a man with a reverse tramp stamp.

Mrs.Jeff Hardy

OMG, Wrestlers are sexy.....just not this one....that tattoo is so gay.

Lissa Ann Heater

Ok since you all don't like the belly button tattoo and just in case you don't like theother I will personally volunteer to lick them off his body..LOL Sorry I think he's hot

Luthos

His body isn't from steroids at all. He is a workout fanatic and was in professional body building competitions until he was scouted for the WWE. He had to lose 30lbs or so to be able to compete so he is not even at his biggest in those pics. It intrigues me that everyone who is able to build that sort of muscle mass is automatically assumed to be taking steroids. If he was he would have been suspended by now. He doesn't have that many good friends in the WWE so he isn't getting any breaks just because of his popularity.

As for Chris Benoit, yes he killed his family after going insane. If you do your research he had severe brain damage from the compounded damage of multiple concussions and went insane and killed his family so that no one could hurt them. Not to mention that they were leaving him and he freaked out. I don't agree with what happened but I do empathise to all involved.

ReVeLaTeD

People who don't think he's used/using steroids, are either (A) blind, (B) stupid or (C) choose not to accept the truth.

batistagirl

I can't understand why you people would talk about a man you don't know. You have never met him and have no idea what he is like. I am not saying I know him or what he is like. But after reading his autobiography you see who he is. He's not some muscle pumped up freak. He just found and outlet for himself. Unlike you people who live to bash hardworking people. I have never been so disgusted as I have been here. Like it's been said before your just jealous of him and his life.

NORMA D

EVERYBODY, HE IS A VERY HANDSOME MAN. CAN YOU BELIEVE HE IS A GRANDFATHER? THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HIS TATTOO, IT LOOKS GREAT ON HIM

Tamali

First of all, I think Batista looks AMAZING. Second of all to EVERYONE being disrespectful & putting him down. You need to get your facts straight before you talk about him, do your research. You cannot compare him to other wrestlers when it comes to the wrong they have done, ain't no one person the same. Just because they chose to do those things, live that kind of life & was put in those situations. Don't mean thats him. Third of all while y'all putting him down, you ain't perfect yourself which is something you fail to realize & obviously you have no life. As far as how big or how small he is inbetween his legs ain't nothing to do with you. HE IS LIVING HIS LIFE. SO WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE & LIVE YOURS.

batistagirl

In response to #79. I didn't say he hasn't because guess what. He has admitted in the PAST he has and isn't happy about doing it. SO there does that make you feel all superior! Where is your manners? Didn't your mom teach you if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

Nigel

Most of you are a bunch of idiots that have no clue about steroids or wrestling! The truth is obvious. There is a lot of hard work and many years hitting the gym. I know him personally, and he was married and he does have 2 daughters, and yes a new grandfather. I feel that there are a lot of jealous people out there, that bash a person like Dave who came a long way and put his body through hell to support his family. Guess what, he was a bouncer, and never knew that years later he would be in the WWE. So relax, guess hard work pays off right? So get off your lazy asses and hit the gym!

Bastia Baby!

Oh yes....love me some Batista!

Tia

He got the tattoo because his ex girlfriend wanted matching tats. How's that gay?
I'm perplexed that he wore a speedo to the beach lol.
But I'd probably let him bang me into next week =)

Jennifer

That man is completely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't matter what tattoo he has on his body! Too bad he wasn't in South Beach when I was there!!!!

slim

can u say steroids

hahahahahahahahahahaha

56. Hmmm...grown muscle bound men wearing nothing but baby oil and speedos...rolling around on top of each other. Nuff said!

Perhaps a feminine "girly" naval tattoo isnt so hard to beleive after all.

I know I wont be surprised when TMZ posts a pic of this dude wearing nothing but butt-less chaps and a cowboy hat with whistle.

guh-hay

Posted at 2:35PM on Jul 21st 2009 by tonto

LMAO

T.

Look you haters, his balls may not be hanging out but at least this guy is rich, happy, and not blogging to bunch of lil bitches with nothing else to do. I don't care I know I have nothing better to do, but you guys are too funny, putting everyone down to make yourself feel so much better. WTF...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments