AEG Wants a Piece of the Action

7/22/2009 6:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

AEG AEG has filed legal papers asking for a heads up on all matters relating to the probate of Michael Jackson's estate.

The papers entitle AEG to receive all legal papers, including notices of court hearings, connected to the probate.

It's unclear if AEG is teeing up a financial claim against the estate.

An AEG rep says they have an interest in the probating of Jackson's will because "a vast majority" of the money the company will generate will go into the estate.

Stay tuned...

King of TMZ

I told you before $ONY & AEG payed MURRAY to kill MJ

now Murray is getting snitched! while the big bosses are enjoying the revenues!

Get the head of the snake authorities already! AEG should be prosecuted! they're with $ony the biggest beneficiaries of Jackson's death and this just proves it even further.

Dixie

55. Just because AEG had insurance out on Michael doesn't mean they will get paid. Even if they do it will be a few years before that happens. Loyd's of London isn't going to just say here is the money.

Obviously most of you don't have a clue how insurance companies work. Also there is no such clause as accidental drug overdose on any individual, there is a clause for accidental death. And since Michael obviously had a serious drug problem you can be Loyd's of London is going to fight paying out anything.

Specially if Loyd's can prove that AEG hid Michaels deadly drug addiction from them. If AEG gets paid it will be atleast until the trial is over

Posted at 7:03PM on Jul 22nd 2009 by to little

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was reported on some credible news agencies that in fact there was an overdose clause. They stated it was highly unusual too. So, that's why it seems possible that it could be true?

Who knows?

Yes, it does take time for insurance payments to be made, I'm aware of that.

It's hard to know what is tuth and what is not in this case. You hear so much. I try to sort it out best I can.

Greedy Bastards

I can't believe everyone is attempting to make $$$ off of a dead person! Makes me want to vomit how people can be so f*cking Greedy. I hope EVERYONE who tries to make money or gets paid off of Michael gets the WORST and BAD KARMA they SOOO DESERVE! YOU A$$HOLES!! ROT IN HELL!

welc ome

So if someone is getting charged with manslaughter then it isn't an accidental overdose. It is murder so they shouldn't any insurance money. He may have said ok Doc do this but he didn't actually personally take the med.

Deb

Pam

I hope they investigate AEG. They are the ones that were paying for the Dr under investigation who was also the doctor that was with Michael when he died. AEG has more to gain from his death then when he was living. I hope they check the contract AEG had with Michael and see if they have something in it regarding an overdose.... I bet you they do!

MY offer is

i HAVE FROM DAY ONE WHEN MJ DIED.THE DOCTOR,S ARE THE SMALL PART OF THIS,DIPRIVAN HAS BEEN AROUND MJ AS LONG AS HIS ANIMALS.THE BIG STORY IS TOM BARRAK ,AEG,DR TOHME .LOOK AT THEIR MOTIVE .MONEY BIG MONEY,NOW THEY ARE IN THE COURT ROOM .VERY SMART GET A LEGAL FOOT IN THE DOOR.

to little

60. to little/ mememe... aka stupid psycho p.o.s.! maybe you should read prior to posting your dumbass comments...it was Phillips that opened his mouth stating that there was a special clause added to that contract that would cover death by overdose! By the way I have your IP address and know where you are!

Posted at 7:08PM on Jul 22nd 2009 by karmagrl

------------------------------

Shut up you stupid little B. The IP thingy doesn't work for me because TMZ blocks them from other users, I track felons down online and know what I am talking about so take your little childish threats and shove them up your smelly hole.

It was TMZ that reported this so called clause. There is no such thing as covering a individual for accidental drug over dose. There is only accidental death.

BTW I live in Sacramento California, and I am not scared you stupid little girl.. I am telling your mom, those threats are old you caan not get the home address of anyone with a IP # unless you have a signed warrant from a judge.

And have you ever heard of a thing called a proxy server?

thouroughly disgusted

Okay people say that M.J could not do 50 shows. He used to do world tours all the time. He used to tour for a year or two at a time. What is the big deal? Some of the concerts were pushed back six months. Who is to say that this particular story is even true. TMZ already reported a story that was false. How is it that they always get theses stories anyway?
Someone mentioned AIDS. It is possible. The guy in the video did not look healthy at all.

Dr. Murray look sketchy and sleazy. Katherine Jackson is being sketchy at the moment. She wants to control everything. I hope if something happens to her, her share reverts to the estate. Otherwise this will be an a larger hot mess than it already is now. Michael's siblings will be fighting over Katherine's 40 %.

How does someone have 400 million dollars worth of debts? How does Katherine and Joe have 200 million dollars worth of debts? These people need to start budgeting. I refuse to buy any thing with MJ on it. His estate will not miss my 20 dollars.

It is a shame how these people are behaving. It is really appalling and downright disgusting!!!. None of these people gave a damn about this man. He supported all of them except for Janet. The family says he could do all these shows, yet all of them wanted him to tour with them. People do not care about the JACKSON 5. Michael was and and always will be the star in that family. When the next one dies, it will not even be on the news for a whole day. They are just going to show footage of MJ.

Then this guy comes up and is supposedly an illegitimate child. What next? A seance? A visit from beyond the grave? I would not be surprised of M.J. took a bottle of pills just to escape the madness of all the evilness around him.

Michael Levine is a Has Been

Disgusting.....

to little

71. I am still waiting for someone to dig into WHY AEG had a provision ADDED to an insurance policy they took out on MJ for the tour. It actually said it would "pay out in the case of a drug overdose." Hmmm, doesn't anyone see any motives here? An early article quoted a representative of Lloyd's saying they had never heard of such a provision added to a policy on someone; further, didn't AEG say he was in great physical shape? Hmmm, then why did THEY hire a doctor? Sounds like motive to me. When is someone going to investigate this??????

Posted at 7:28PM on Jul 22nd 2009 by Deb

Well since your claiming you have read his insurance policy and have access to it then you should sell it cause you could make a lot of money off that..... Accidental death would cover accidental drug overdose. So it would be writted as accidental death coverage.

Jake

This is disgusting. If AEG gets involved. I will be the 1st in line to boycott AEG and Sony. Im am dead serious. I'll never by another Sony product long as I live. They crapped on this man in life, and they are doing it in death. Michaels estate and everything it makes from here on out....goes to his children. Man I hope Janet gets the kids, and eventually control of the estate. How it should be. AEG is showing its true color, bringing to lite everything Joe Jackson was saying.

I am simply amazed at the greed exhibited in todays world. Its really sad.

Stitches

Wow~ pathetic.

Miss Bu

these dirty basturds you knew it was just a matter of time before they stuck there greedy claws into this, they killed mj now they want a reward

DiamondGuy

You know its a sad thing that Michaels gone, and we will all miss him. I'm a little curious about whats going on with him now, in his will he requested not to be buried. If you're not buried, that only leaves cremation and I've got the best idea for MJ, memorial diamond, you know Algordanza makes diamonds from cremated ashes. As you all know, Michael never really followed popular trends, he really made his own rules and thats why I think this would be right up his aisle. There was one girl in Austin TX that had a diamond made from her fathers ashes and had the diamond set in her engagement ring, she said this way her father can still walk her down the aisle. Take a look at what I'm talking about, www.mymemorialdiamond.com