AEG Wants a Piece of the Action

7/22/2009 6:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

AEG AEG has filed legal papers asking for a heads up on all matters relating to the probate of Michael Jackson's estate.

The papers entitle AEG to receive all legal papers, including notices of court hearings, connected to the probate.

It's unclear if AEG is teeing up a financial claim against the estate.

An AEG rep says they have an interest in the probating of Jackson's will because "a vast majority" of the money the company will generate will go into the estate.

Stay tuned...

meh

WTF is this?! AEG wants Michael to compensate them for having the nerve to be murdered?
to hell with all of them! if it's all "just business", don't think for a sec Michael wasn't abetted in his Road to Hell of Addiction by planted folks connected to the money/catalog-grabbing!!

MJ is ♥

The more that is published about AEG the more it makes sense to boycott them. A few AEG representatives have spoken publically and trivially, they have mocked MJ as lazy despite all that MJ has done over the years.

MJ to AEG was another commodity to exploit. At a point AEG may have had the last laugh.

Not this time.

Michael Jackson

If MJ is cremated, I have an even better idea. They should package the ashes and sell them to his crazed fans so they can snort him.

Toni

MY QUESTION IS:
IF MICHAEL JACKSON WENT UNDER CARDIAC ARREST, AND ON THE 911 CALL it
does NOT mention MJ; THEN how was TMZ there recording all of this and
knew about it? They said the AMBULANNCE arrived under 5 minutes.

WHO TIPPED TMZ OFF and WAS TMZ right around the corner? Seems like
they were THERE as it was happening.

Very strange indeed. And they have tons of info. How are they getting
it so quickly??????? AND FROM WHO?

I think TMZ is their vehicle to get certain info out there and to get
everyone to believe what is being put out there.

THIS IS A VERY SAD SITUATION. I pray for MJ's soul, his children and
family.

Mary_Boca

AEG from what I understand made out like bandits..... most of the concert ticket holders kept the ticket.... no refund means very large profit for AEG........ I think the world needs to boycott any and all their events greedy buggers!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the Joy Mr. J

If Dr. Murray was on AEG's payroll, then he would have been an empolyee of AEG.
If Dr. Murray is charged and found guilty, isn't AEG open for a wronful death suit ?,
They cetainly can't be going after the estate for non performance ( not performing the 50 concerts ) becasue I think death breaks that deal.

barb

Omer Bhatti looks to be Pakistani to me, I don't see any resemblance to Michael or Blanket. Sometimes we see what we want to see or are influenced by what others say.

With all the gree coming out I suspect his reasons for wanting a dna test.

mjjfan50

Almost FOUR weeks and still no telling when Michael will be buried. What a mess this is turning into!! First off, how many people want to sit at the table??

AEG has been in talks with MJ’s executors and SONY in an attempt to sell footage of the rehearsal, and minutes later they want to turn around and potentially sue that same estate??

I hope Branca will stay on at the helm of this. Without him, Michael’s estate and the future for his kids will be doomed. I think now is the time for Debbie to step up and fight for her children.

TMZ, please investigate, I heard Katherine filed papers today to claim that Michael might have been incompetent back in 2002 when he signed his WILL. what a #########!!

thouroughly disgusted

95. MY QUESTION IS:
IF MICHAEL JACKSON WENT UNDER CARDIAC ARREST, AND ON THE 911 CALL it
does NOT mention MJ; THEN how was TMZ there recording all of this and
knew about it? They said the AMBULANNCE arrived under 5 minutes.

WHO TIPPED TMZ OFF and WAS TMZ right around the corner? Seems like
they were THERE as it was happening.

Very strange indeed. And they have tons of info. How are they getting
it so quickly??????? AND FROM WHO?

I think TMZ is their vehicle to get certain info out there and to get
everyone to believe what is being put out there.

THIS IS A VERY SAD SITUATION. I pray for MJ's soul, his children and
family.

Posted at 8:13PM on Jul 22nd 2009 by Toni
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been wondering the same thing. I know Bush wanted to wiretap people. It makes me think that he did allow it to happen. TMZ is really the "MEN IN BLACK" LOL. Maybe they have the missing surveillance tapes/cds. Hopefully they can find out who is Blanket's mother. That is the "billion dollar" question right there, All the other doctors and nurses are coming forward. Someone in that hospital on that particular day knows that a woman went home without her child. It should not be hard for TMZ to track her down.

And if TMZ was at MJ'S house the day he died, why didn't one of your reporters help the doctor out? Apparently the doc only knows how to administer drugs and is not familiar with CPR.

who the hell

I think Joe Jackson had someone kill MJ. I was a great fan of MJ's and I did not have his fathers phone number, any of you have his number? He said on Larry king that a fan called him and told him and I quote!!! " a fan called me and told me the ambulance was leaving from Michaels house." End quote.. It could have been any number of the people working and living at the house in the ambulance. Hello why are the police not giving a warrant for Joes cell and home records please Michaels blood is crying out wont someone anyone give a damn and follow up on the clues that are falling at your feet!!! I was an abused child and my mother who was my abuser wouldn’t save my ass from falling over a cliff if she could. Once an abuser always an abuser Joe doesn’t know how to love. Two weeks before MJ’s death he filed a suit against MJ. Come on I think Murry was sent by joe or aeg or both to to kill MJ. I will forever love you MJ and I will always "remember the time" I first heard your beautiful voice.

hamilTonyan

thats just throwing aeg on michaels face

thouroughly disgusted

I have a question and I hope someone can help me with it. What is wrong with Jermaine Jackson's hair? It is weird!!

Honey

A lot of people this week have been commenting on the greediness of the Jackson family. But AEG is the most greedy of all. This the company that the police should be investigating. They were controling MJ in the weeks & months leading up to his death and the London concerts. GREED is what killed this music genious. AEG will recoup all of its money and then some.

MindTerrorist

WHO GIVES A RATS ASS!!!!!

hamilTonyan

AEG is a secret society run by gays AEG backwards = GEA,ps not that theres anything wrong with that