Jessica Simpson Tries to Work It Out

7/22/2009 12:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking radiant for a girl who was dumped right before her birthday party, Jessica Simpson emerged Monday at a West Hollywood gym.

media_removed.jpg
Getting back in shape is the first step of any good break-up revenge plan.

Victoria

She is probably a very nice person...I just can't stand to see her perform...she opens her mouth so wide - it reminds me of a snake unhinging it's jaw to eat a goat.

nikkis mom

I would like to feel sorry for her. I feel that her main love is her Dad and he runs her life.
It is very hard to break up with somebody. I am from Cincinnati and we know the Lachey's. She was so immature when she married Nick and Joe Simpson just pulled the strings. He did not do a very good job of it. Her career is floundering while Ashlee developed a mind of her own.
Jessica has to grow up - She has to realize that she isn't all that. Pop stars come in and they go out real fast. She loves the fame but has failed in almost everything - pop, acting, country etc. but...she does have great shoes!

Nick

I'd still do her

eattrn

Good thing she is getting shape. She has rocking body when not fat. But her singing is pathetic and she looks like Marlon Brando.

REAL

Wow

She is so pretty.... I am here Baby anytime

jojos

I think she is one of the most naturally beautiful people I have ever seen. I wonder why so many people have bad things to say about her.
She is not a person who parties her life away and is mostly private. She (contrary to what haters say) has a beautiful voice. It baffles me that so many people have bad things to say about her. Without a lick of makeup on she is beautiful. I am not a man I am a 42 year old woman with 2 grown children. Do ya'll have eyes in your head, or what????

HellCat

I absolutely LOVE Jessica!! She is a sweetheart and deserves nothing but the best!! I just wish that she and Nick would have stuck together....BUT, everything happens for a reason and I am sure she is a better person because of it!!
Stay strong Jessica!!!

Winsome Davis III

She's looking all sultry-like. Like she just stepped out of an Ingmar Bergman film. Next thing you know she'll be getting a call from Woody Allen.

choppy 1

Machelle, # 14, How right you are! Couldn't have said it better!

LaRyan

Jessica;
Find yourself a nice non-celebrity guy. Then you won't have to be so insecure and miserable all the time--Tony is a grade-A jerk to wome

celeb-invasion.com

This photo is really not worthy of a post.

Mememememememe

Jessica is a beautiful woman. What do you mean, getting back in shape. She looks healthier AND BETTER than the TMZ staff! THAT TUNE IN TONIGHT SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN BIGGER LETTERS!

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

She's evil, and is about to devour a young kid.

RonBurgundy

I would drink her cold bath water.

Nejxn

So she's going to the gym - nice start! But I hope she realizes that her weight is just the tip of the iceberg of her problems. Jessica's head is in some alternative universe of fairytales and romance novels. She needs to accept the fact that she is almost 30 years old, grow up and act like an adult. Most guys are completely turned-off by a clingy, needy girl that talks publicly about how "he completes me", is "the love of my life" and that kind of jr. high jibberish. And most of all, she needs to FIRE her dad as her manager, and tell him to keep his nose out of her personal life. Her relationship with her dad is NOT healthy, and will always drive away any decent guy she tries to connect with.