« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Roethlisberger Accuser Emerges, Cracks a Smile

7/22/2009 6:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The woman suing Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger for sexual assault put on her smiley face outside her home near Lake Tahoe today.

Andrea McNulty: Click to watch
Andrea McNulty didn't say a word when we asked her about the case, but it's the first time we've seen her out since the lawsuit was filed last week.

McNulty is scheduled to return to her job tomorrow at the Harrah's hotel in Lake Tahoe -- where the alleged incident occurred in 2008.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Please!

Why is this woman being called names. I am ashamed to be WHite in AMerica. My white race is not pure. We are tainted.
God will Punish us

rick

I knew I recognized this girl from somewhere. Me and my boys ran a train on this whore last year when we were up tahoe. they ended up comping us because we did real well on the tables and when we wanted a steak at 3 am she brought it to us.

Mememememememe

51. He should have slept with me and there would have been no problem. Come on over to my side Benny. The boys would love to have you on our team! I'll play center.

Posted at 6:51PM on Jul 22nd 2009 by THE ONLY Mememememememe

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
The confession of the moderator. I'm building you a closet right now!

Layla

WTF is wrong with you pigs? LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!

me so horny

Why isn't this story on ESPN,when it happened to Kobe ESPN was all over the story, I SMELL DOUBLE STANDARD IN THE SPORTS WORLD.

Only marry foreign women

All men are bad, all women are victims.

Only marry foreign women

Most rape claims are false, Women need attention. I feel sorry for the guy being falsely accused.

Only marry foreign women

My brother's accuser has been on Oprah and detailed for countless media that he raped her (and has conflicted her own accounts with new versions)--but none of the media have bothered to ask my brother what happened. Some members of the media even made the editorial decision to refer to him as a rapist, and yet he has never been charged with a crime, never faced his accuser in court, never had any evidence mounted against him, and maintains his innocence.

After Sharon Fullilove accused Harris of rape five years ago, the Air Force Academy stripped him of his rank and privileges--but no evidence was ever produced to prove that he had assaulted his fellow AFA cadet.

Our dad's a minister, my brother has endured an emotional and social crucifixion, never having an opportunity to face his accuser in court, never being given a chance to say publicly, "I didn't do it!" He has emerged wiser but not embittered. And he has refused to lean upon the obvious prejudicial issues.

rick

57. You make a good point about the coverage. But since Kobe we also had the Duke Lacrosse thing. So after that came out I think everyone started to realize that alot of these "victims" are nothing but lying bitches. So now they are being more conservative on how they report on these events.
Kobe, really got done in by his accuser. I mean how are u going to be having sex with a guy then when he is out about to bust his nut, she says NO and cries rape. Thats just wrong.

Black Power

To #50 Bettie- You are 100% right. This site is filled with racist people who have a hard time believing that this white football player could be a rapist. But when a black athlete like Kobe is acuused, they all wanted him strung up by his feet, even though he said he didn't do it. Rapists come in all colors, but the white people in this country and the white sponcered media have a hard time with this. Kobe was booed all over the country, even after the whole affaire was over, yet when big Ben takes the field, I'm sure he will be greated with cheers.

Only marry foreign women

It's not color, its gender.

All the Duke Lacrosse boys accused of rape were white, The liar was a black woman.

It has to do with gender - most all American's believe men are bad and women are good.

Only marry foreign women

Rape is a crime. It will be prosecuted. But false rape charges are a troublesome. At least 70percent of all rape charges are lies. Research results In the Midwest:

· 41% of the total rape cases were recanted by the alleged victim during a 9-year study in a metropolitan Midwestern town.
· 45 of the 109 complainants admitted that no rape had occurred in period.

The incidence figure (from 1978 to 1987) of false rape varied from year to year and ranged from a low of ·27% to a high of 70%

so it goes

Listen as Chris Rock says "Com'on man" "you thought of getting some without paying for it.....??? stupid"

If in fact he did have sex with her and if it indeed was not rape..... then he should still pay.... he had his stupid fun, never brought her home to see Dad and step-Mom what is 400k for a 100+ million contract QB. He should treat women better.

big Steeler fan

Only marry foreign women

It's not about race. It's about gender. A woman cries, "Rape," and the man she points to is seen as guilty immediately. The courts make it easy to condemn him. Some times the courts use only the woman's lie to convict the man - white or black.

rick

The only way someone should be able be found guilty of rape is if there is DNA evidence that is 100% match to the alleged perpetrator.
And for every whore bitch ala Kobe accuser, duke lacrosse accuser, and this bitch should be put in jail for making a false rape claim. The court should also give a judgment on all of their future earnings because these men will be out millions over their lifetimes because some stupid whore bitch slut wanted to make a false claim.