Anesthesiologist's Records Taken by Coroner

7/23/2009 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonWe've learned the L.A. County Coroner paid a visit to a Beverly Hills surgery center this week and took Michael Jackson's medical records ... and there's a Dr. Arnold Klein connection.

Sources say Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter went to see Dr. Randy Rosen, an anesthesiologist at the Spalding Pain Medical Clinic in Bev Hills. Sources say the coroner's office became interested in the clinic -- which is also a high-end outpatient surgery center -- after Winter went to the medical office of Dr. Arnold Klein last week and obtained Jackson's medical records.

We're told a review of Dr. Klein's records led the coroner to the Spalding Pain Medical Clinic, which was founded and run by Dr. Rosen. We're told the coroner was interested in procedures Klein performed at the clinic several years ago, with the help of two anesthesiologists. Dr. Rosen was not involved in the procedures, but ran the facility at the time and voluntarily turned over medical records to the coroner.

And how's this ... as we first reported, Debbie Rowe delivered Michael Jackson's second child, Paris, at the Spalding Pain Medical Clinic in 1998.

Michael Jackson  Drug Pictures

holmes

watson.. it's fact! Mj went on tour only in the states.. check it..

this rumor alludes Mj was in Norway on tour in 1984?? HE WASN'T EVEN THERE.. what's more that's the year of his Pepsi accident.. and he &^ the bros were gearing up for US Victory tour.. the Bros wanted to go abroad.. MJ jumped ship.. he wanted to go solo.. VICTORY WAS HIS SWAN SONG WITH THE BROS.

Michael didn't tour europe again until 1988.,. for BAD.. I know.. I saw it! that was when I met them. in London.

aug 26,1988 to be exact.

Chico

OK, I'm in one more time. Tell me....for those who question whether the kids are his are not....do you have a biracial child? Do you have black/white mixed children? If you do, please let me know. I do. I have four. I have a set of twins, a boy and a girl. One came out brown skinned and brown eyed. The other came out fair skinned and blue eyed. And yeah, the dad thought the light skinned one was not his. So we DNA tested and their dad is molasses brown skinned. My fair skinned, blue eyed child is ALWAYS considered to be white. So, I know that it seems as if it is impossible that those children are black, but it is not. I'm not saying I know for sure, because I don't. All I'm saying is that appearances are deceiving, so don't presume before you know your facts.

tami

what a tangled web of mess MJ left behind...i have not seen a picture of this called fourth son, is he black or white? if anyone has a link where i can see his picture pliz help coz im really curious. i dont believe none of it coz i think its a load of crap but nevertheless i still want to see it. HELP

Clinton

Holmes, again you're "fact" conveniently leaves out his ability and propensity to go where he wanted whenever he wanted. Him going to Europe is like most people driving to the state line. He was always flitting around according to his whims, .....FACT,.....look it up.

Mrs Joe Jackson

Is this same clinic that Michael referred to as he explained that the minute Paris was born..and he scooped her and took her home to Neverland right away? Debbie let him.
This is like Incest..

holmes

chico,I'm multi-racial but having no African blood. I'm more Eurasian.. but those kids aren't MJ's bio kids.. I will tell you this much though Mj may have chosen a mixed blood egg or sperm..

MJ had a huge image problem--hence all the plastic surgeries-- Joe taunted him against his looks & esp his nose.. it pained Michael deeply. THIS IS NOT A MAN WHO'LL WANT HIS OWN GENES. for t hat matter, even Debbie Rowe's.. whose huge,coarse, whatever.. she's a surrogate. MJ married her-- so he c an have his name in the birth certificstes.

those kids-- the more I look at them-- Mj chose different gene pool for them all.. Blanket looks half-Latino. Prince looks more European..he reminds me of Northern Italian heirs..

Sad

One thing that really upset me in the “Michael Jackson murder investigation” is that so many people claim to be his friends but still were taking as much money from him as possible. In my opinion those people have no right to call themselves his friends. Where I come from friends help each other and are there for each other in good times and in bad without sending bills.

Sidney

This is *not* offered as proof of anything concerning MJ's children, obviously, but I'm surprised when people use skin color as definitive evidence the children do not have a black parent. I think this was also covered in my 7th grade biology class (skip to 1:00).

Chico

Holmes - I've read a lot of your posts, and respect them. But....like you said....they LOOK to people as though they're not MJ's. I guess my point is that I, like noone else, know whether they are MJ's or not. But to just say, they are or they're not is nothing more than speculation.

holmes

funny,when I first saw Mj in 1988 he was cafe au lait.. he looked healthy and fit(boy! he was at the height of his powers) . by 1995-- he was white as the driven snow. he had no pigmentation at all.. and he wasn't even wearing face make-up.. .. no lipstick only a light clear lip gloss lol.. he looked good.. he had a nice neck.. a man's neck..

Clinton

Chico, I was born and grew up all over the world. I've know an uncountable number of bi-racial children of nearly every type that you can think of. They were my friends, schoolmates, co-workers, parent's friends, ect. There are unquestionable dominant traits in nearly every race type that trumps those within the caucasian race. Can there be anomalies? Sure, but you're grabbing at straws.

Without any sarcasm, read up on inter-racial genetics to assuage your doubt.

holmes

chico.. I'm sure.. and it has nothing to do with color.. far from it. I just KNOW.

holmes

Mj did what he paid debbie for.. as a surrogate. making it more than it is.. crap!

ay,sad to say-- but both of his marriages were shams.. one for PR the other to give him kids. MJ was not fit to have any relationship/s.. if he was-- he would have properly married a woman he was in love with and had a normal family.
fact is.. Mj was s o pained with his life and had so many unresolved issues.. He was not gay.. just disinterested.. Brooke was right-- the older he got the more asexaul he became. But he loved beautiful women.. that's for sure. he loved beauty.. why he set out to have such children.

more reason., you know those aren't Debbie's.. Mj was not about to play russian roulette with the gene pool.

Sidney

@Holmes: "Russian roulette" - Hahahahahahaha!

Clinton

I seriously don't think Rowe would have volunteered for a DNA test to prove her maternity of the two older ones if she was bluffing. One test and she would be out of there. The family knows or they would have pushed for it instead of negotiating with her. Nothing else make any type of sense, logically or legally.