Beyonce's Sister's Hair -- Oh Knowles She Didn't!

7/23/2009 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonce's sister finally found a way to set herself apart from her more famous family member -- she's the Knowles with the shaved head now.

media_removed.jpg
She must have been sick of Beyonce getting all the good buzz.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

WHY IT IS

Why is it when a white girl does this it's all over the news and she is considered mentally unstable(CRAZY), but black girls are doing this and its just a bad fashion statement ???????????????????????????? Just wanted to know!!!!!!!!!

1914 days ago

Deni

I read that Solange actually did this as a protest against interviewers asking her questions about Beyonce.
I don't understand this? How is the shaved head suppose to stop the interviewer from asking Solange questions about Beyonce?
Ya, Solange has her own look right now but she'll still remind everybody of Beyonce, especially because Bewyonce's such a super-star!Ofcourse they're going to ask questions about B!How could they not?
I think solange better get out of the spotlight!
Beyonce overshadows her too much!

1914 days ago

bracelet

shut up! she looks just fine!

Beverly J

Forget about the damned hair!!!! Did you see that ugly arse blouse and them jacked up sunglasses from 1985!!!???

Savanna

THAT IZ NOT HER! THAT IZ EITHER A GUY WITH A BALD HEAD DRESSED UP AS A GIRL OR A LACE WIG! BUT I KNOW THAT IZ NOT TRUE!

Dee Parker

I like that she's embracing her own hair and owning it. Surely, she has a lot more courage and respect for herself than a lot of people in Hollywood who hide behind layer upon layer of makeup and fake hair( not just black women but,whites,asians,mexican,etc). I wish her nothing but happiness in the future. People need to stop being so ignorant, and start learing about others instead of judging them. You go!

Dee Parker