Jon Gosselin Plus Date -- a Lohan!!

7/23/2009 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Gosselin's GF Hailey Glassman may be trouble, but she's nothing compared to his date last night in the Hamptons -- Michael Lohan.

media_removed.jpg

The Ugly Truth: Nothing like two guys bonding over the exploitation of their kids.

whocares

This man needs to grow up. I was on his side at first, but SERIOUSLY!!! He has 8 CHILDREN, and he's running around acting like some college frat boy. Grow up Jon, your 15 minutes are almost OVER!!

First whores!

8. ONCE AGIN JON SHOWS HIS TRUE SELF, WHAT A FLIPPING MORAN.

What the hell is a Moran? You are a nanny? Very scary!

Cindy

First of all, didn't Jon purchase his new gf a $27000 ring? So, what's up with the cheap Keds tennis shoes...what a moron!!! He is trying to be "cool" and it's just NOT happening, JON!!! You know the old saying, "you are known by the company you keep"? Well, let's see, he's hanging around 22 year old pothead, another blonde "Kate" (also in her 20's); and now a looser - Lohan (who, by the way, is also astranged from his children) ...well, we're all getting to know JON pretty well just by the "company he keeps".... druggies & loosers...Jon fits right in!!!

Go buy yourself some decent shoes and quit flashing your money (or should I say your kids money) to the loosers of LaLaLand!!! Idiot!

IsThisEVENNEWS?!

like honestly....HONESTLY who cares about them!??! These are guys who live off the money they make on their spawn!!! Jon is basically mentally disabled and has nothing to offer society...so why not live off the 8 kids he helped reproduce..then move ot new york city and pay thousands of dollars in rent a month.. btw off the kids money.. and enjoy living a carefree life and also again...NOT WORK!! this guy is a total loser.. what makes him any different then some other jobless person walking down the street?! oh right he gets free ed hardy shirts.. the worst of the worst..and free hair plugs.. i think jon forgot he was also going bald in the back of his head aswell. ugh get them off of tv..and have the paps stop following them... i'll see jon in 5 years living out of a box down by the welfare office in Reading.

pop tart

I actually met Jon once at the Philly airport when we were both waiting for a plane several years ago. I told him that I was a great fan of his show. His gave me a drop dead look and had his security people surround me and tell me not to attempt to talk to him again. I am a senior citizen, and I was with my young granddaughter, so I did not look threatening. I thought that he was a total jerk and never watched the show again. It seems that I was correct. He is a total jerk.

Sandy Beaches

Umm, Jane Doe? Stalk much?

Barfy Douche

Two Douches, One Cup!

josie jones

Hate Jon
he is a loser and sickening--fat bloated person with earrings
he always has a cigarette hanging and prob is on drugs now
hope kate gets everything--didnt like her but do now
he is a jerk and loser--no wonder she was rude to him--what a jerk!!

EZ

what a jackass! i say to kate good riddnace.

flowerchild

Jon your 15 minutes is up, please pack your bags and go home. You are acting like an idiot.

wisconsin

hahahahahahaha this is hilarious!!! GO JON GO!! Anyone can see that Kate is f**king nuts, she pushed Jon out the door being a maniacal controlling power freak. How could any woman expect a guy to stick around in that situation. I hope Jon gets another bimbo pregnant, and they have 9 kids.. So then octomom and Kate will be jobless.

marie

What about his comments that he will do anything for his kids? If that is the case he should RUN as far away from any of the Lohan's. The Lohan's have surly proved how well they did raising kids! Taking advice from the most famous dysfunctional, dilusional family in the world is not doing the best for his kids!

Stephanie

Jon is so getting FAT!

Ashley

how sweet, these 2 are total morons

Why?

Give them a break ,I heard they were there conducting business- planning the 1st annual Deadbeat Dad’s Convention.