Kelis Finally Pops -- Nas There for Birth

7/23/2009 2:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kelis & NasTMZ has learned Kelis has finally given birth to her son with estranged hubby Nas -- and this time, he was allowed into the hospital to see 'em.

After nearly three days of labor, Kelis gave birth to son Knight Jones last night -- and while Nas was not in the delivery room, he was outside and he did get to see his baby.

As we first reported, Nas had tried to visit Kelis in the hospital while she was in labor the night before -- but was turned away because he was too wasted.

Mememememememe

sooooooooooooooooooooooo what!

Mememememememe

Why does TMZ put the CHUNKSTERS behind the cubicles during your tv shows? Hahahahahaha

Love2Love

Harvey!!! see I commented before that u had it all wrong. Like i said if it was 36hrs. of labor good for her nasty ass, karma a bitch honey. And I know that Nas is gonna take care of his son just like he does Destiny. Now that he's here think about him and not urself or ur momma. Life is a bitch when u dont think on ur own. Stop being so money hungry, the baby don't need much right now, and u talked alot trash about being an independant women. Be one, stop trying to get what isnt yours. He will provide for his son, your not his kid to have to support you, Your an adult be one.

BPT

Congratulations to Nas & Kelis on a healthy baby boy!

And major respect to Kelis for going through a natural birth & being in labor for over 24 hours...wow...

Jolly Goat

Hopefully they will get back together. the baby is so cute . see pictures of him http://www.thedrunkcanuck.com

Cleveland-West_Side

Hopefully Nas isn't as dumb as he comes off and gets that DNA test done today.

OKEEDOKEE!!!

Sounds like that baby didn't want to come out into his parents mess and tried to stay in the womb for as long as he could.
Poor kid!

alreadybad

Have the paternity results come back yet?

Quincy

These two idiots totally deserve one another.

balls

balls

fernando

wow! 3 days!!! drunk and meeting your child for the first time! perfect mix! i wonder if he was drunk off rum and chrome soda now that is a good mix!

KEEYSHAJ50

THATS GREAT I CANT WAIT TO SEE CUTE LIL KNIGHT ;)

I lived three days labor, so you're full of it!

Ditto

"15. To the person who claims to work as a labor and delivery nurse - yes, there ARE three day long labors. That doesn't mean that she's in transition for three days. It means either her water broke or that she's been having contractions that are opening the cervix for three days. It happens. Sometimes contractions can be intermittent. Not every doctor is scalpel-happy. I know for damn sure that I would never have let some doctor cut into me for their own convenience; the only way I'd have a c section is if my baby was in danger. No reason to do it, otherwise. And an intelligent L&D nurse would know that."

Yes, this.

nmfrogblog

To comment number 8 (L&D nurse): a three-day long (and longer!) labor certainly can exist. It even has a name: Prodromal labor. More people need to know about this so it can be dealt with appropriately. Especially those in the field, like you.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments