Michael Jackson's Kids to be Raised By Aunt

7/23/2009 3:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rebbie JacksonMultiple sources in the Jackson family tell us even if Katherine Jackson gets custody of Michael Jackson's kids, Michael's big sister Rebbie Jackson will raise the children.

The 59-year-old singer, who shares a home in Las Vegas with her hubby of over 20 years, has kept a low public profile, but privately she has been deeply involved in the lives of Michael's children.

We're told Rebbie is currently living with Katherine at the family's Encino home and is caring for the kids day-to-day. As for the kids ... they all adore her.

Although the family is divided on many issues involving Michael's estate, we're told there's no argument when it comes to Rebbie caring for the kids. Whether she eventually becomes the custodial parent in name or not, she will end up with the primary responsibility of raising Michael's three children.

Michael Jackson's Family Pictures Click to view!

crazy

I want you wanna be with you, m, and there is something more

REAL

Look at Her Smiling..

That Pic was taken at the Services for MJ.
Why was She so Happy ?? Is it because She already knew She was going to get
the Money Kids............

I Hope Debbie Comes in and Takes the Kids Away from The Jackson family...
Rebbie lives in Las Vages near that nasty ass Joe

Nicole

I love you Michael Jackson.

curious!

whoever coined the name "LaToilet", I LMAO...so perfect!

On a more serious note: Rebbie seems to be the most stable. She sounds like the best option. Her age has nothing to do with it - - there is plenty of $$ for Nannies, tutors, etc. To take those kids away from the only family they've ever known and give them to DR would emotionally scar them for life -- ask any child psychologist.

Re: parentage? I think Klein fathered ALL those kids, the first two with DR, the last with someone who was probably Hispanic. TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT ALL THEIR EARS.....which is always a good indicator of genetic similarity. Klein has these BIG funky ears, as do all MJ's children. Use your image searches, and see what I'm suggesting.

Just my .02 Comments?

kat

rebbie raised janet's secret daughter for her so it makes sense that she would get these kids too. it would be ridiculous if janet attempted to get custody of these children when she gave her own child away all those years ago.

Jolly Goat

Poor Kids....... MJ was a great father. family videos http://www.thedrunkcanuck.com

chicken head

JUST WAIT!!! when these kids grow up they will be looking for a doctor just like MJ--
*********************************************
196. Does it even matter at this point? These kids will be committing suicide once they realize that they were purchased property of a drugged up self mutilating pedophile.

Posted at 10:15AM on Jul 23rd 2009 by ronald

sfmitch

I hope her Vegas home is off-limits to Joseph who also lives in Vegas.

Petuniatiger

I think thats a wise choice. I mean Michael's mom is 79. She has raised all her kids, and a lot of them. I think Rebbie is probably a more stable choice.

REAL

To Posted at 10:31AM on Jul 23rd 2009 by curious!

Just my .02 Comments?

Posted at 10:31AM on Jul 23rd 2009 by curious!

I am sure You are correct in that MJ did NOT father these Children.
Even Debbie says they slept in the same Bed, But Never Had Intercourse , same with Lisa Marie.... also Brooke Sheilds says
MJ never even tried to touch her.

My Opinion is that MJ was GAY, I have heard of Him having a lot of Young Boy Friends and He recent;y had onc
break up with him....
I hope Debbie steps in and Takes the Children... Better they be raised on a Ranch than In the Jackson Family Circus.

Shady

I hope this is not true and Debbie will fight for FULL custody. I have nothing bad to say about Rebbie, she along with Janet seem to be the only normal two. But the best chance for the kid's would be with Debbie AWAY from the whole Jackson family. Debbie is more grounded and down to earth. MJ kept the kid's away from her and most everyone.

I never understood Katherine getting custody. My mother is VERY healthy and active. She is 80 and NO WAY could she raise three kid's !!! That is insane to think someone being 80 raising kid's. Get Real !!!

Creeder

You know... Blanket DOES look like Miko Brando. Good eye #8!

photos?

JACKSON FAMILY PUBLIC RELATIONS!! PLease does anyone fall for this crap.

I like TMZ but you have to ask why are they getting fed from the Jackson camp?
To sway public opinion of course.

Once it was noted how much the public hates both Joe and Katherine they switched it to Rebbie.

For the record, Michael didn't mention Rebbie in the will either so they can't pass these kids around at will without a court decision.

I hope it does really mean Debbie is going to do something and this is the Jackson's way of trying to make it seem they have it under control. They must have realized they didn't with Katherine being old and Debbie wanting the kids so this is their next ploy FOR THE MONEY.

jordan

Well, if Rebbie raises them, i think Grand Pa Joe will be knocking on her door A LOT to see his beautiful grandchildren $$$. How can this be?? Living in Vegas with Rebbie?? Granted, she is stable and all that, but, how is moving them to VEGAS going to make them feel at home??? Especially, with their grandfather living in the same city.

I just dont like it at all. They need to stay in LA or go with Janet. I dont understand why Janet hasnt stepped up and started taking care of them right away. At the funeral, they obviously loved her. Is there a chance that Janet, Debbie or even Diana Ross could take care of them??

Living with Rebbie would such a major change of lifestyle. I just dont see it. And with Joe being so close, its just too tempting for him not to come knocking on her door and taking the kids in the garage for a little sing and dance rehersal.

Just my two cents.

And now...

I could not be happier that there seems to be some gathering of the ducks in the Jackson clan. However I am afraid first that Reebbie lives near her father who according to more than one Jackson was an abuser. And second Michael was specific in his wil that if Katherine was not able to care for the children Diana Ross was to raise the kids. There was a reason why he didn’t name any of his siblings. Though none of us know the reasons Michael did not want anyone in the Jackson family other than his mother to raise his kids. I fear that there will be trouble. From what I have heard Michael raised his kids fairly shielded from the world. Which not only includes their faces but he allowed little TV watching. Very selective movies and few visits from the Jackson family. It must also be said that if Reebbie does take the kids it is a pretty sure thing they will not be seen much by the media as I can not remember seeing Reebbie on tv or Magazines for years.