Adrian Grenier -- Happy Trails to You!

7/24/2009 2:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's nice to see an actor not buy into the whole Hollywood gym & manscaping culture.

media_removed.jpg

Adrian Grenier showed off his unworked out body and hairy backside in Miami yesterday.

The 33-year-old actor is a huge A-list star ... on "Entourage."

Mikey

I would NOT like to have butt sex with him.

Donald Ray

Hey, TMZ are ALL your paps QUEER? What is their facination with the crack of a man's ass, YET, they won't show a woman's NIPPLES????

stizzle

That is soooo nasty!!!!! BUTT he is still hotttt!!!!

JC

Arguments about going to the gym and maybe waxing the hair above his butt.....Maybe it's just me, but if I had his job and his money, I'd at least go and get something done about my BACNE

Aside from that, the guy looks better fully clothed. But not by much.

balls

balls

Lippy Loo

Ewwww...... it is a Neanderthal-like cavemen. Dude is so fugly, don't get what women see in him.

Lippy Loo

Good gawd, he looks like those idiot cavemen in the Geico commercials. This skinny runt is so not good looking. Get a wax job Adriannnnn!!!!!

Jane

I have always thought he was puny bodywise. He seems to be too lazy to work out and get a little definition. I don't mean muscle bound, just work those muscles a little until he looks like he actually has a little bit of strength in his body. If he were a woman he would be skinny and straight up and down. As far as the body hair, that I am glad he has left alone. These guys that shave themselves smooth, everywhere, are weird. They are almost androgynous.

Amber

HE IS A HOT GUY.

STOP TRYING TO MAKE EVERYONE PERFECT! ARE THESE THE STANDARDS YOU ARE HOLDING YOURSELVES TO??

SERIOUSLY!! ENOUGH!!!

Barry

EXCUSE ME??!! "Nice to see and actor NOT buy into the whole "HOLLYWOOD" gym and manscaping culture"??!!!!

Since WHEN is "being in shape" and working out strictly a "Hollywood" culture thing, and since when is it UNdesirable??

I'd rather look at a well-built physique than one that says, "I'm a lazy schlub with no desire to take care of my body and I don't care if my appearance disgusts anyone."

Sounds to me like TMZ is running JEALOUS at actors who ARE well-built, and loathes their own bodies more than they desire to FIX them!

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

I bet it's hard to get an ass hole like that clean after taking a dump.

jaye

Nothing wrong with a hairy crack lol. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

so sad

whats up with his right fingers?

John

This is not worked out? He looks great! Though I do think manscaping is a good thing. But besides the hairy butt, he doesn't have too much anyway.

Slapnuts Magillicutty

You would think if he were going to go to the beach wearing low riding shorts that he would have the common decency to shave his ass first.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments