« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Erin Andrews Calls 911 on 'Suspicious Person'

7/24/2009 6:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Erin Andrews Calls 911 on 'Suspicious Person'TMZ has learned ESPN reporter Erin Andrews made a call to 911 Wednesday claiming a suspicious person was outside of her Georgia home.

Just days after her peeping Tom incident became national news, Andrews made a call to Dunwoody police around 2:10 PM, claiming someone was knocking on her door and wouldn't leave.

When cops arrived on scene, they discovered the person was a member of the news media looking for an interview with Erin, and eventually allowed the reporter to leave without incident.

As for Erin, we're told she's been distraught and overwhelmed ever since discovering that someone secretly shot nude videos of her.

ESPN is investigating the possibility that the peeping Tom may have been a member of her production team.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

RonBurgundy

Best video I've seen in a while.

zgonz06

If she were to pose for playboy in the future that would be ironic.

And to "RonBurgandy" You're disgusting. It's not cool to look a video of someone. It's like you're raping her with your eyes.

gayle

Nobody cares about this chick!!!!!!!! We don't even know who she is!!!!!!!! Why are they making this a big deal? Jesus!!

Gay With Acne

Once again I am FIRST and the rest of you Homosensuals are left eating my dust!

How do I do it? I can't reveal my secrets to you rowdy, gossipy gays. So sorry.

Now get on with posting your silly comments while I enjoy being FIRST!

UGGGGHHH

I FEEL SORRY FOR HER.. HER PRIVACY WAS VIOLATED. IT APPEARS NO HOTEL ARE PRIVATE.

Nuts

HA ha GAY.Your not first.Ron was.HAha ho he.You were 5th HE HE.Loser.I want to see vedeo.WERE IT AT.

Alibaba

2. Poor girl. She must be so afraid and paranoid. I hope this peeping tom gets caught and that the video is erased so that no one else every sees this girl naked again.

If she were to pose for playboy in the future that would be ironic.

Posted at 6:15PM on Jul 24th 2009 by Zelda

+++

I agree with everything you said. And whoever is the peeper I hope he gets caught and is jailed. He's a CREEP!

retardation of society

she's not even that hot

Fee

I bet she paid or had someone film her naked so she could make a name for herself. Now I hear it could of been someone from her "production" team? Hmmmmmm....

who dat

You bet she is distraught. Just imagine how she is going to feel when the truth comes out she was involved. The word is she knew this tape was being filmed. That is why she was arching her a$$ out and turning toward the camera. The tape was made because she was bored. It was never supposed to be used for anything but a gag. Somehow it got leaked onto the net. Then the idiots at espn tried to squash it and the story blew up. I can't wait to hear her admission. This crap about (her) suing is really a laugh. Have you noticed, Erin hasn't come out with any statement denying she was involved. Do you find that strange?

Miia

Come on get over yourelf. She is just wanting the attention

RonBurgundy

lol....She's prancing around her hotel room stark naked talking on the phone. Who does this in a hotel? Put on your skivvy's at least. I stay at the nicest hotels possible and I'm sure Erin was too, but who the hell runs around their hotel room naked, for the record, hotel floors are notorious for filth and don't even get me started on hotel sheets, but Erin the hottie doesn't seem the bit concerned about any bacteria she's exposing herself to. My guess is that she is more embarassed about the way the she is so carefree about walking around a hotel room. Betcha she wears her skivvy's from now on.....

Great video. She owns at least 1 razor.

Hussie

This whole episode reeks of a collaborated scheme to get publicity...
If she's "soooo" afraid, why does she keep throwing herself out there?...

This is a repeat of a very old story that's been tried before by better than her...She needs to get a life, and realize she simply isn't "all that"...

crystal

She plotted this whole thing up.....If anyone video taped her naked it was with her consent. The chick just wanted a little attention, and possibly a neked shoot in Playboy.....She needs to stop acting like a victim, when in fact she plotted this whole thing up to make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To bad someone screwed this up,we finally have a Lady that knows he stuff about sports and someone ruined it ,the video is on The Dirty.com They should be sued for showing the clip,It show how much class they have

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments