Karrine Steffans

When Video Vixens Attack

7/24/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Karrine Steffans, the woman who wrote "Confessions of a Video Vixen," called into the Rod Ryan radio show to plug her newest book -- but instead ignited a classic on-air verbal throwdown with the Texas DJ.

Karrine Steffans: Click to listen!
Steffans slammed the host for asking about her sexual exploits with celebs like Jay-Z and Jamie Foxx -- which made the interview get real ugly, real fast. Which means it's awesome.

Kirk in Korea (South that is)

My wife bought the 2 previous books merely to see who she had "relations with"and me being interested read them. Now I didnt read them on my leisure I read them because I ran out of my usual reading material. See, I usually like to read while I am in the bathroom for about 35-45 minutes. Both books are the same thing that I left in the toilet and deserved to be flushed away. I am sure this one will stay with the tone she has already set.

BrandonHTx

dumb bxtch..that is why ppl know you or apparently alot still dont know you, and now dont want to get to know you..maybe the ppl that said they didnt know her have heard of her by her aka SUPERHEAD or maybe they still havent..like i said at the beginning what a dumb bxtch

iwanttoholdyourbigtits

Two words: Media WWWWWHHHHHHHOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEE

balls

balls

AeF

What a peice of TRASH! Who is she? All I know is that she is a dumb whore who spread her legs all throughout Hollywood! WOW!

Fynx

After doing some research I found the top 10 guys she had sex with. Bill Maher???

Pfft

Thanks, misogynists!

So, all these celebrities who "busted a nut" in this whore/slut/dumb bitch/trash/skank's eye-- they're not hos?
Groupies have written tell-all books for decades without being degraded like this- how about that woman who wrote about sleeping with the Rolling Stones- did she get hated on like this?

Hate her, why not- but just smacking her down with "Whore. slut. bitch." C'mon- she's a human being. What are you, a religious nut? An extreme fundamentalist?

Pfft

Learn to spell and write full sentences before you call someone a "dumb whore," morons.

tcidda

This cickydo is a wanna be who got where she got because of the tell all first book.She would be less than nobody without it.now she wants to gloss it over.What a female dog.

Jason

I love the Rod Ryan Show! Best Radio In Houston!

amanda

Love Rod Ryan he is my favorite!

ThatsCrazy

She has a bad case of DIVA! Funny as hell...............

L.T.

What did she expect? One thing with Karrine Steffens is that she's known as a high priced ho. She's always going to be known as one and someone with her reputation will not get any kind of respect from anyone not even her so called husband.

paige

WHAT A WHORE!!

LOVE THE ROD RYAN SHOW!! BEST MORNING RADIO IN TEXAS!!!!

WHO WOULD BUY HER STUPID BOOK TO BEGIN WITH???

US_DOJ_Gov

WHO the H3LL is Karrine Steffans ??

Never heard of her !!

But, I did hear about some Dirty-H0 getting Filled by dozens/ hundreds of guys, then writing a book & naming the guys who Filled her Up !!