Karrine Steffans

When Video Vixens Attack

7/24/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Karrine Steffans, the woman who wrote "Confessions of a Video Vixen," called into the Rod Ryan radio show to plug her newest book -- but instead ignited a classic on-air verbal throwdown with the Texas DJ.

Karrine Steffans: Click to listen!
Steffans slammed the host for asking about her sexual exploits with celebs like Jay-Z and Jamie Foxx -- which made the interview get real ugly, real fast. Which means it's awesome.

jxtr

The woman has an attitude problem. The DJ should have hung up on her from the beginning.

JERSEY GIRL

I HEARD HER ON ONE OF THE RADIO STATIONS AND I WAS TELLING MYSELF THE SAME THING OVER N OVER.. HOW CAN SHE PUBLISH A BOOK? SHE HAS NO KNOLEDGE OF SELF RESPECT. SHE IS GETTING WHAT SHE GAVE TO THE PEOPLE SHE SPEAKS OF...I BELEIVE THERE IS ALOT OF THESE VIDEO HOES OUT THERE.. WHY TRY TO MAKE YOURSELF BETTER THEN THEM... A WHORE IS A WHORE... YOU JUST BPUBLISHED UR WASTED LIFE...I MAY BE HERE WRITING ABOUT HER AND WASTING FIVE MINUTES OF MY TIME ON THIS SUBJECT BUT ATLEAST IM NOT SCREWING ANYONE TO TALK ABOUT IT ... LOL I WOULDNT BUY HER BOOK ITS A WASTE... AT THE END OF THE DAY MEN WILL BE MEN AND APARENTLY IT MUST HAVE BEEN THAT SHE WAS TURNED DOWN OR HUMILIATED TO GO AS FAR AS PUTTING IT ON PAPER....SOMEONE SAID SHE RUINED HER CREDIBILITY.. TO ME SHE HAD DONE FROM THE BEGINING... NO CREDIT IN BEING A VIDEO HOE....

kcg

Rod Ryan is the best...he's great at his job...she's the stupid one...definitely not a bestseller....I have no idea who she is or was...or what she did to get where she is....no where....and who's married to all those celebs now..not her....

FABULOUS

I LOVED IT, LMAO!!!!
SHES SUCH A WHORE, SHE DESERVED EVERYTHING THEY TOLD HER, THATS WHAT SHE GETS, "SKANK". I AGREE FOR NOBODY TO BUY THAT STUPID WHORES BOOK HAHAHAHA, THATS WHAT YOU GET DUMB BIATCH!!!!
KARMA, KARMA, KARMA. YOU DUMB POLLUTED WOMB BITCH....

chrissy_wallace

I love Rod Ryan, Best DJ EVER!!!

Tres

“This bitch prob sucks off her son too. Get the F**K back on the small island you came from you drugged out addicted whoer!”
***********************************************************

She’s from the Caribbean? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Ya’ll can have this dirty trick! We sure as hell ain’t going to claim her musty ass.

Bash a Pap

She has no place to disparage those who question her flimsy integrity. You don't like people asking you questions about your sex life? Then DON'T write a book about it you dumbass. She is a complete and total fame whore. NO ONE cares about her because she is NO ONE.

Katie from Houston!!

ROD RYAN SHOULD WRITE A BOOK!! ON BEING AAAAAAAWESOMMMME!!!

Scarfo

hell yea rod ryan!!! hometown radio show rocked that bitch! that owned when i was driving into town. love how he said at least i didnt f*ck anybody to get to where i am

anonymous 1

Everyone know's her lol, Never heard of her and from her boichyness I don't want to, her career is destroyed before it even started lol

RobRod

Most people making comments on this site don't even buy books and even less read anything worthwhile. It's amazing I am even making a comment myself or wasting my time on this website. Too funny.

HumanNature

I BELIEVE SHE BELONG TO THE HUMAN RACE!!!! SHE HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING THAT EVERYBODY ON THIS BLOG OR IN THIS WORLD HAVE/HAS ALREADY DONE OR MUCH WORST!!!!! THE WORLD IS ONE BIG WH@RIN ORGY!!!!! WHO CARES!!!!!

Amy S.

As someone who listens to this station and this DJ almost every day, I can assure you that he is NOT the shock jock type. I met him recently at a concert, and he is a very nice, down-to-earth, easygoing, friendly guy. I say "Good for you, Rod, for not letting some wannabe celebrity C - - - drag you down and take over your show!" This fan will stay a fan, and will make sure everyone knows who the real class act is in this encounter.

MEech

What a LAME B****!!! She didn't sleep with JAY Z SHE JUST SUCKED HIS D***... THAT SLUT BAG!

Shelly

That was awesome! Props to Rod Ryan for telling it like it is. What a skank! She doesn't want to talk about the fact that she is a ho, yet she wrote a book about it. DUMB BIOTCH!