New Jackson Docs -- Millions Recovered

7/24/2009 6:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonWe've now obtained documents filed yesterday in the Michael Jackson probate case.

The Special Administrators have recovered $5.5 million in cash from a former financial advisor. The documents do not name the advisor.

In the documents, the administrators predict Jackson has enough cash to pay off his estimated $400 million in debts -- and still have money left over for his heirs.

The docs also say Jackson's children are the beneficiaries of an insurance trust established by Michael Jackson. The proceeds have not yet been collected, which explains why lawyers for Katherine Jackson have asked for a temporary allowance.

The Special Administrators expect to generate tens of millions of dollars of revenue from various business deals that are now in the works.

Story developing ...

TEAMBRANCA

69 and 68

I'm in total agreement.

May they ROT in hell. They tried to become stars by destroying him,
Everytime I see Diane Diamond on a show I change the channel.

sippy

The AP is also reporting that MJ's estate will be "solvent," and that MJ was the sole provider for not only his kids, obviously, but for his mom as well. I hope Branca stays in charge, even for Miss Katherine's sakes. I have a feeling that anyone else than Branca would leave MJ's legacy, estate, and all involved without a pot to piss in, or a window to throw it out of.

kitty

he really wanted to make sure his kids were well taken care of if anything happened to him. bless you michael! and good job special administrators at finding this!!

prairiedog

71. 69 and 68

I'm in total agreement.

May they ROT in hell. They tried to become stars by destroying him,
Everytime I see Diane Diamond on a show I change the channel.

Posted at 7:13PM on Jul 24th 2009 by syb

******
What about Nancy Grace's reporting? She's ridiculous. I used to like her, but her recent reporting on MJ death is disgusting. She's always so incredulous when she talks about anything.

And who cares if he had a prosthetic nose. Is that really relevant to the death investigation? Move on and report the facts already.

DangerBaby

boycott this nazi: www.dianedimond.net

she only allows comments that tell her how wonderful she is. you are welcome to try...

DangerBaby

Sidney

This is awesome! I'm so glad he put these guys in charge and they are handling business. I agree that the family should be content with being kept abreast of transactions and just let the experts work their magic. There is too much at stake for amateurs and emotions to be making decisions.

Miss Jackson

It's amazing what people are willing to believe. The media said MJ was in debt and broke and everybody believed it. His children are set for life. He's got more money, more money, more money.

Alibaba

70. 69 and 68

I'm in total agreement.

May they ROT in hell. They tried to become stars by destroying him,
Everytime I see Diane Diamond on a show I change the channel.

Posted at 7:13PM on Jul 24th 2009 by syb

+++

They didn't need to destroy MJ. He destroyed himself!

verysad

I saw a vid on youtube when MJ was first pronounced dead which was from overseas. It basically said that MJ was NOT the performer he once was, he was missing dates on the rehearsals, & AEG had to hire look alikes at times for the rehearsals.
If this is true, this would explain why MJ would appear to be healthy & strong during that final rehearsal clip.
At any rate, I believe in my heart that this man was murdered or poisoned by these drugs. Other posters on TMZ have alluded to the fact that MJ was messing up on the rehearsals & have screwed some Arabs.
WHO paid Dr. Murray?
MJ supposedly was not paying for that house he was living in when this happened, AEG was. WHO was paying Dr. Murray?
Is it possible that since others knew of MJ's weakness for prescription pills/drugs & were possibly irate due to him possibly owing them money, someone conspired to put an end to his life using people working in his own home?

Alibaba

68. I hope all the people who tried to ruin him while he was alive are satisfied. The aholes like Sneddon, Diane Dimone, Gloria Allred, etc. have been wanting Mike destroyed for a long time.Someone should sue them for slander, ruin their lives and give all their money to Michael's kids.

Posted at 6:10PM on Jul 24th 2009 by hugh jass
********************************************************
Amen to that. Particularly Sneddon and Dimond. In many respects, I think they've got as much blood on their hands as Conrad Murray.

Posted at 7:10PM on Jul 24th 2009 by Laura

+++

Ya all live in la la land. MJ destroyed himself by being a junkie. Can't blame no one but him. Perhaps he was tormented by what he did to those little boys?

photos?

How come Joe Jackson never provided for his wife?
If you say they are divorced then why is he on TV saying they are married.

Joe and Jermaine are low life dead beats no matter how you look at this. I hope Jermaine is embarrassed now that the whole world knows all his kids and some from a woman he shared with his brother all live with Grandma because he won't get a j.o.b.

ALEXNDRA

SORRY THINKAGAIN (66) IM A HUGE FAN OF MICHAEL'S IM NOT A MORON JUST SICK AND TIRED OF THE B.S PEOPLE SAY SAY ABOUT HIM AND PROBABLY NEVER EVEN LISTENED TO WHAT HE WAS TRYING TO GET ACROSS TO THE WORLD IN HIS MUSIC AND MORE.... HE GAVE HIS LIFE TO US THE FANS AND MILLIONS TO CHARITYS ALL OVER THE WORLD AND STILL WILL BE GIVING LONG AFTER YOU AND I AM AROUND PEOPLE LIKE U R IGNORANT.
GOD BLESS MICHAEL AND HIS FAMILY....LONG LIVE THE KINGXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX'4HIM 4 EVER...

Saultxyca

Jackson "Special Administrators" need to report that "former financial advisor" (?!) to the regulators pronto. ... The no-name FA should be outed ASAP. What are the formal credentials and designations of that former FA, perchance?

Alibaba

82. Once they move the Nverland Ranch to Vegas, it will generate more money than Graceland times 10!

Posted at 7:35PM on Jul 24th 2009 by Paparazzo@frog.cc