Octomom Kids Will Cash in On Reality TV

7/24/2009 8:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nadya Suleman's kids want to work in Hollywood -- and the company that wants to pay them has petitioned the court for approval.

A production company called EyeWorks UK has filed documents in L.A. County Superior court requesting approval for Nadya's 14 kids to participate in a documentary production.

Sources say the production is for her reality show.

UPDATE: All 14 kids will reportedly make $250K over the next 3 years. That adds up to a little under 6k a year for each child. Wonder what kind of check Nadya's getting?

chicken head

smelly media whore

DebbieAN

What is that it says in the Bible? Oh yeah, HE WHO HAS NOT SINNED CAST THE FIRST STONE" ANYONE REALLY??? ANYONE>>> Also, she is the one to have to put her big girl panties on and just deal with it.....And who knows maybe Dr. Harry Glassman can do her plastic surgery too, and he can run off with her, since his daughter went after John Gosselin.....

Paparazzo@frog.cc

She's going to make Kate Gosselin look like June Clever in a reality show!

Oldwalk

You mutants. "I don't want to have to pay for her kids". Please!!! You can barely pay for yourself you dumbed down low life. The taxes you pay, if you do pay taxes, goes to bailout banks and billionaires.

rob

TMZ and other sites like Perez Hilton, you guys are the ones to blame because you are the ones who continue to put her worthless no talent face on line and in the spot light. Only in America can you be famous for doing nothing but being a whore. Thanks for contributing to the down fall of our society. Whats even worse is she had these kids just for this very reason.

Peterson32

Relax a second. Over 90 posts and not one of you has commented on how she faces a court hearing against Gloria Allred and a former child actor who are petitioning to be the financial guardian for her brats. Which meansshe personally may not see much money at all. She's also probably done so much damage to herself by now her life expectancy is shorter. Hallelujah! Normally I can't stand Gloria Allred but in this case I hope she wins and I think she will. I believe this is happening Monday or Tuesday.

Tyson

finally she can cash in as she always wanted. Only in America.

Australian Mum

This woman is obviously trying to cash in on her kids!! I wouldnt lower myself to watch any show with her in it!!

bailee44

Don't watch this show, boycott the sponsors. This so-called Hollywood welfare queen needs to SUFFER for her greedy behavior. Call Eyeworks and let them know their going to loose their ass.

bailee44

80. The only thing different about her and Kate plus eight is she didn't have a sorry husband to be on the show with her! Why do people hate her and love Kate plus eight? Better to have no daddy than a sorry daddy!!!

Posted at 11:20PM on Jul 24th 2009 by laura bell lou

Laura'
Kate plus eight is a COMPLETELY different situation. Nadya planned this with 6 at home and 7 on the way (now 8). She had NO means to pay for these children, and she should NOT be rewarded for her horrific behavior. She needs to suffer for her reactions.

bailee44

82. Oh yes here it comes,

If it comes to American I will most defifntely be drafting and sending a letter to the the offending network that they are absolutely promoting , exploiting and rewarding dangerous behavior by allowing a woman who may very well be mentally unbalanced to have her own show and by association be contributing to the moral decay of this country. I will most definitely be threatening to not only not watch and protest this collosal travesty I will absolutely set up a PERMANENT digital block of their network from my T.V. This has gone far enough

Posted at 11:34PM on Jul 24th 2009 by Enough Already!!!

I'm with you, her actions should not be rewarded!

who gives a shit

SICK, SICK, SICK!!!!

Jessica

The only thing good about the whole reality tv situation is that I get to watch her life fall apart in front of my eyes. Hell, I'm bored...I'd watch it.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

I'll be sure to watch.

1915 days ago

Kooky Fan

I HOPE THE KIDS ALL EAT OXYCLEAN AND DIE, THEN SHE OD'S ON SEDATIVES.

1915 days ago