Joe Jackson -- The Eyes Have It

7/25/2009 7:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Jackson had one thing in common with his late son, Michael Jackson -- they both loved chicken, but it seems they parted company on who makes it best.

Joe Jackson
Joe went to Newport Center Mall to sample Popeyes chicken at the Newport Center Mall in Jersey City. Michael famously favored KFC.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

JMO

I bet if you all saw the stuff they do to the chickens at KFC you'd think twice before ever putting one in your mouth again!!!

magda

all i wanna kno is why, was he in jersey city--random~!

I Love Joe

To everyone on here talking bad about Joe. He really does have a heart. I wish you all would stop talking bad about him. He's a real sweetheart and I'm sure he regrets what he did in the past. So please just leave him alone. He may not be showing how he feels in the outside, but you can best believe he's hurting inside over the death of his son. So shut up already. Joe is cool and has the prettiest eyes ever.

moonwalker

Joe is so cute. There is just something about older men that gets me going. Too bad you are married Joe. Otherwise, you'd be in my bedroom right now.

moonwalker

2. Since when is this news TMZ? I didn't realize it was a hidden secret that all blacks love chicken! I think you people have past your time on the web! Please go now...

Posted at 12:26PM on Jul 25th 2009 by Dayvid

Since when is it news that there are still small minded, racists like yourself? All blacks like chicken huh? Whatever. Whites eat chicken too. And to everyone else on here talking about joe:

STOP HATING ON JOE JACKSON, HE'S A GOOD MAN, THAT'S RIGHT BABY AND IN CASE YALL WONDERIN WHAT THAT SMELL IS: "IT'S JOE JACKSON" HE ALWAYS HAVE CLAIMED TO BE "THE SH#T"

LIBRARIAN GIRL

I SECOND THAT EMOTION ABOUT DAYVID, ANYTIME A PERSON DOES'NT EVEN KNOW THE CORRECT SPELLING OF HIS OWN NAME, HAS ISSUES ANYWAY. SO STOP HATING DAVID, AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL, AND GET SOME EDUMACATION "BOY"

Lynne

This made me laugh. I've been to both and they taste exactly the same!! Popeye's has better mashed potatoes, so they win. :P

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6