Hidden Drug Stash Found in Jackson's House

7/25/2009 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Law enforcement sources tell us Dr. Conrad Murray kept a stash of drugs -- including the powerful anesthetic Propofol -- hidden in his closet at Michael Jackson's home.

Sources say when the LAPD first searched Jackson's home the night he died, they did not turn up Propofol or many of the other drugs that were in Jackson's house.

Dr. Murray talked to the LAPD the following Saturday and the information he supplied triggered another, broader search warrant. Cops returned to the house the following Monday and discovered "various drugs" secretly stashed in a closet of the guest room where Dr. Murray was staying.

Here's the amazing thing ...law enforcement sources say Dr. Murray himself told LAPD detectives about the closet when he was interviewed the Saturday after Jackson's death.

One law enforcement source says: "The drugs were concealed...they weren't obvious." Among the stash -- Propofol, the drug authorities believe killed Michael Jackson.

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

Tell,

According to HuffPo, he's his manager. I'll see what else seems credible.

Simone

Frank Dileo was MJ's manager in the 80's and early 90's. But, nowadays I don't know who was his manager.

Chico

Dileo was rehired in the spring of this year. After Tohme was fired.

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

According to wikipedia (take it for what it is), he is.

I'll see if I can find WSJ article.

Game Over

Find something else to talk about!

karmagrl

To all Michael Jackson fans...please boycott anything AEG or Sony!!! Please do not pay for Michael's blood!!! Buy your MJ memorobilia from other distributors. On October 30th, go trick-or-treating like Michael loved to...have a halloween party but do not (as much as we want to) go to the theatre!!! Please do not allow these greedy, sinister corps. to make any more money from Michael's death/murder!

Simone

I read that Sony didn't took away from Michael the rights about Beatles catalogue because they were afraid of a massive boycott of MJ's fans. I don't know that it is true, but make sense.

Mullins

I believe when the autopsy comes out you will see a lot of people being arrested

Lori

Re #34

Most of us go trick or treating in October 31st!

Dr. Murray is obviously not the sharpest scalpel in the drawer

Mullins

Everyone have a good night

DUDE

WHY IS EVERYONE SO DAMN HUNG UP ON THE DEATH OF A CHILD MOLESTER? GOODBYE "CHOMO"

HumanNature

Mullins
I'm waiting for the official coroner's report!!!! And yes, there will be a lot of people being arrested!!!!! I am interested in AEG!!!!

Unknown

I'm back, mullins. I will be with you forever.

Glenda in Texas

I wish you guys would quit posting Murray's smiling face! I'm trying to wait for all the facts but continously posting that mug makes it hard for me!

Love you, Michael. RIP, my brother