Hidden Drug Stash Found in Jackson's House

7/25/2009 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Law enforcement sources tell us Dr. Conrad Murray kept a stash of drugs -- including the powerful anesthetic Propofol -- hidden in his closet at Michael Jackson's home.

Sources say when the LAPD first searched Jackson's home the night he died, they did not turn up Propofol or many of the other drugs that were in Jackson's house.

Dr. Murray talked to the LAPD the following Saturday and the information he supplied triggered another, broader search warrant. Cops returned to the house the following Monday and discovered "various drugs" secretly stashed in a closet of the guest room where Dr. Murray was staying.

Here's the amazing thing ...law enforcement sources say Dr. Murray himself told LAPD detectives about the closet when he was interviewed the Saturday after Jackson's death.

One law enforcement source says: "The drugs were concealed...they weren't obvious." Among the stash -- Propofol, the drug authorities believe killed Michael Jackson.

Chico

I'm totally out of the loop with the trivia thing. I have thought from the beginning that Murray was in the house at the time of death and covered it up. Posters have said that Murray was CALLED BACK to the house, but was not there when he died. I have heard stuff about Randy being there, but did not even hear about DiLeo. So what are your thoughts on this....tellitlikeitis or LA? Both of you are informed....I read your posts.

Chico

LA...I always think that people report to the British tabloids because they PAY A LOT. Why else would LaToya and Jermaine both go the UK reporters instead of U.S.? Just asking.

blackletta

referring to comment from I Loved you Michael Jackson.
I am so glad that you wrote that comment pertaining to MJ charges. I've had said it all along that he did not do it. I felt that he was set-up, because as a Black person he was getting too big for them. Instead the had fake charges put on him. By doing that they try to disgrace him and many fans who believe in MJ. You truley hit the nail on the wall. Thank you, now I know I am not the only one who felt like that.

For the ones who try to detroy his career, will one day pay the piper also, for what they done. Peace

Alan

Again my only hope is Michaels children are taken care of by competent people. The children have a long life to live and someone has to be at there side at all times at least until they are of age to take care of themselves. May God be by their sides at all times.

tellitlikeitis

Chico #77.....is that why the BBC had the news that MJ was dead an hour before we here in the US were told?

megafox

GOD BLESS YOU MICHAEL HOPE THE HEAVEN CROWN YOU WITH LASTING NEVERLAND. FLOWERS HORSES AND ALL THAT IS BEAUTIFUL. WE WILL KEEP PRAYING FOR YOUR FAMILY AND FOR YOUR MOTHER WHOM YOU SO LOVED. YOUR LOVE AND KINDNESS WILL BE MISSED BUT NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

Chico

So tellitlikeitis....are you saying that somebody leaked that story for money to the UK press before it was released here?

shaqtastic

That f*cker's next address will be jail, that's for sure. I sort of love how his pic is used in every post, it doesn't get any clearer than that. I really hope the truth will come out and justice will be served for the sake of Michael, his children and family. Wasn't Murray hired in May, right? A month later MJ is dead, you just know that guy is guilty as hell.

I bet MJ had even no idea how dangerous some of the drugs are, especially Propofol. He just knew they helped him to sleep and ease the pain. I can easily imagine the doc telling this is a good drug, very safe etc. A while ago I came across this interview where a couple of guys, who had worked with Michael, told very clearly they were extremely surprised how easily led MJ was. I'm not trying to make MJ look like an innocent saint here but it was very obvious the people around him were not with the best of intentions.

uh oh

MJ was dead 2 hours before he went to the hospital. This doctor Murray called Prince in the room to be a witness to the CPR. This is coming from Michael's plastic surgeon and was told to him by Katherine. I don't know what they are waiting for. They need to arrest this guy.

Mullins

doc holliday- before I go to bed - did you ever go read my post on the other board we was just on? I see you never answered back. Oh at least you did sign it nice - cupcake is a nice name

StruckDumb

How can they think of charging him when trucks were seen at the house the day after he passed, meaning many people have traipsed through that house and compromised any evidence that may be there.

Mullins

chico- I do not believe what they are saying about Michaels nose- Remember his family had an open viewing of the body- Also- the last photo of Michael in ambulance he had a nose.

Eli

How come when they tore up Neverland looking for evidence of child molestation they never found drugs.? They are trying to make MJ look like a drug addict.. How could he take all these drugs they claim he took and still perform like he did. I don't buy it one bit. He was not any kind of freak at all.He was a seriously talented and focused man on a mission to be the best he could be at what he did. Society tried to put him in a box and define him, his genius and he fought back because if he didn't, we never would have gotten all the wonderful creations he made. Does anyone ask why any other seriously talented artist does what he/she does? No! You can't have it both ways. If you want creations and genius rolled into one, so that you can enjoy and admire, you must let the creative process take it's course and come to the defense of our artists uniqueness....over and out!

jacs

Either make an arrest or let this story rest!

holmes

did any of you hear of this info--that Howe female being checked? Texas police assumes she works for Murray as it turns out she's the administration officer at Kleins medical office. and there's e-mails between her & Murray..

wasn't there some thread here about her?!

the plot thickens.. it seems there a connect between Klein & Murray??! hmm..