Hidden Drug Stash Found in Jackson's House

7/25/2009 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Law enforcement sources tell us Dr. Conrad Murray kept a stash of drugs -- including the powerful anesthetic Propofol -- hidden in his closet at Michael Jackson's home.

Sources say when the LAPD first searched Jackson's home the night he died, they did not turn up Propofol or many of the other drugs that were in Jackson's house.

Dr. Murray talked to the LAPD the following Saturday and the information he supplied triggered another, broader search warrant. Cops returned to the house the following Monday and discovered "various drugs" secretly stashed in a closet of the guest room where Dr. Murray was staying.

Here's the amazing thing ...law enforcement sources say Dr. Murray himself told LAPD detectives about the closet when he was interviewed the Saturday after Jackson's death.

One law enforcement source says: "The drugs were concealed...they weren't obvious." Among the stash -- Propofol, the drug authorities believe killed Michael Jackson.

Tony

The problem is TMZ comes out with all these supposedly factual stories,especially about Jackson and the next day or two we find out it's not true.

Why don't you wait until the police and the coroner have a press conference to reveal all this stuff. You want to make it seem like you're first with the news but you never check out whether it is fact or not.

Give it a rest.

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

Michael fans --

Guess there's some truth to turning Michael's hair into diamonds for sale.

tiger313

referring to blackletta,#78 I will forever defend Michael Jackson. I've read the books and I wish the one by Halperin had come out before Michael died. It would cement how the world feels about him. Halperin hated him and wanted to expose him and he couldn't do it, the evidence did not add up. There are so many facts in his book that were not presented to the media during the trial. Michael had to carry all that pain and I'm so angry that he's gone. I wish I could go back in time and save him. He was a dear soul and yes he had problems with the drugs but he was still a beautiful soul who thought of everyone but him. If you can go to youtube and put in the search box, "i love you michael jackson (and that's all that really matters) by Diana Ross you can see his true beauty shine. This video was put on there over a year ago by a fan and I came across it after his death. It's simply the best. Thank you for noticing my comments.

megafox

EVERY TIME I READ ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON MY HEART IS SO EMPTY. AND CONFUSE I END UP CRYING WONDER IF ANY ONE GOES THROUGH THAT. IT REALLY HURTS WHEN I THINK MJ WILL NOT BE HERE IN FUTURE YEARS. TODAY I JUST WISH HE WOLD APPEAR OVER THE SKY IN GLORY WITH GOD . I WISH FOR THINGS I HAVE NEVER WISHED FOR SINCE MJ DIED. I DON'T KNOW WHOM THESE PEOPLE ARE TO PUNISH US SO HARD WHY WHAT DID WE DO THAT THEY HAD TO KILL THE WHOLE WORLD IN ONE MAN? WHEN JESUS AND ALL THE PROPHETS CAME TO THIS EARTH THEY WERE KILLED. NOW EVEN THIS DAY GOD PUT A MAN WITH CLEAN HEART AMONGST US AND THERE WE HAVE NOT DONE ANY THING DIFFERENT. THE MEDIA ABUSE HIM, PEOPLE BETRAYED HIM JUDGE HIM AND THEN KILLED HIM .

A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO MAKE MICHAEL JACKSON LOOK BAD PLEASE REMEMBER THAT ALL THE BOOKS IN THE WORLD ONE CAN WRITE ALL THE MOVIES IN THE OWORLD ONE CAN MAKE ABOUT HOW BAD HE WAS BUT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS THE FINAL POWER OVER THE RIGHT OF THE TRUE MOVIE AND LIFE AND BOOKS OF MICHAEL JACKSON IS GOD. AND THEREFORE HE WHO WAITS FOR GOD LIKE MICHAEL DID HAS FAITH AND LOVE SIMPLE AND CHILDLIKE. BUT THOSE WHO GO AROUND BRINGING OTHERS DOWN WAIT YOU WOULD LIVE LONG BUT THERE IS NOTHING WORTH ON EARTH ANY MORE WITHOUT MICHAEL ALL THAT'S IN ENTERTAINMENT IS SEX.. ...THERE I S NO REAL ENTERTAINMENT ANY MORE BECAUSE THIS IS A STUPID GENERATION AS IDIOTIC AS PETER KING . THERE IS HARDLY ANY FUN .
TO THOSE WHO ARE QUICK TO POINT FINGERS AT MICHAEL YOU DON'T KNWO WHAT HAPPEN THERE YOU WILL NEVER KNOW AND MORE LIKE MICHAEL SAID " BEFORE YOU JUDGE ME GET TO KNOW ME". I JUST PRAY THAT HIS SPIRIT WILL WATCH OVER PARIS. AND MICHAEL AND MICHAEL. I AM HAPPY HE NAME THEM AFTER HIM. COZ EVERYONE WANTED MICHAEL NAME. H E WAS SO CHOSEN FROM BIRTH. I AM SURE THAT HIS MOTHER IS NOT MONEY MINDED THE LADY SI TO RELIGIOUS FOR MONEY. SHE ALWAYS GOES TO CHURCH AND I THINK HER PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED MORE THAN THOSE SEATING HERE TO INSULT HER. SOME TIME SI THINK OF BLACK AND WHITE VIDEO IT MAKES ME LAUGH AND THRILLER TOO. IT S FUNNY BECAUSE HOW ON EARTH WILL YOU DATE WEREWOLF. IT IS SO NICE WHEN I WATCH THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL I CRY THOUGH BUT END UP LAUGHING COX ALL THOSE GUYS OUT THERE COULD NOT MAKE THAT GIRL HAPPY AND SHE COULD NOT EVEN ESCAPE HER SELF AND HER DIS-LIKENESS FOR WORLD AROUND HER. HEY ANY WAY HAS ANY BODY LISTEN TO "IT MUST HAVE BEEN LOVE" IT IS ON MY TUBE THE MUSIC IS SOO GREAT I LOVE THE SONG ALSO IT IS ON PRETTY WOMAN.

Jess

Dr Big mouth thought the LAPD found the Hidden Drug Stash in his room. His guilt nailed his ass.

Jennifer

Where is it stated that brother Randy was in the house? Rather bizarre if true, albeit it is a large house and Randy could very well have been asleep during the night (like a normal person).

We have to assume that the police grilled the heck out of everyone present from the beginning, and therefore they know completely what went down -- and we will not be informed until the end.

entremedieu

He must be in jail...that's not normal man. he killed the king and he is on freedom still?? WTF? Burn him....the truth is obvious!

Why they do that you my angel? i still cry. i hate everybody who jude you!!!!!

FULGY

I knew my career was over, but even with all the despicable things that I have done, I still have stupid fans who adore me.

WhooHooo HeeeHee,
Michael, Jackson

tiger313

oh no, the video is called "I love you Michael Jackson and that's all that really matters, Diana Ross. I just went and looked in my video favorites which are all Michael Jackson.

megafox

TI WILL NOT SPEND A DOLLAR BUYING ANY MAGAZINE BOOKS OR ANY THING WRITTEN ABOUT MICHAEL IF THE WRITER IS NOT MICHAEL'S CHILDREN OR HIS BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Chico

Hey I Love Michael Jackson.....Halperin also falsified (well, exaggerated) his credentials. Halperin claimed he won some literary prize....turns out he was working on a college newspaper and the ENTIRE group won the prize...not him individually. He failed to mention that. This is also not to mention those pink tinged ski goggles he wears for sport, and his Andrew Dice Clay wanna-be psyche. Halperin is an idiot.

megafox

I WILL NOT SPEND A DOLLAR BUYING ANY MAGAZINE BOOKS OR ANY THING
WRITTEN ABOUT MICHAEL IF THE WRITER IS NOT MICHAEL'S CHILDREN OR HIS
BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Unknown

Too late LAPD, you blew it again. they had allt he time they needed to get all the evidence out of the house. and belive me they will keep it until the time comes to make money of it. just wait, it will come.....

M!

Now it's a month ago ... can't belive it! Wow! Me missing him and feelings of injustice at the way he has been treated has are no less then they where a month ago :( RIP
Still I think the media makes big show out of everything apart from something that was very important for MJ ...

www.healtheworld.us/members/htwf

The heal the world foundation ..fonuder MJ!

Autodidact

@ #97 I love Michael Jackson

This is exactly what I was thinking reading the Halperin book. The only passage where it gets somewhat kinky is when MJ meets Halperin and has a deep look into his eyes. I think Halperin exaggerates.

Anyone who still believes that MJ was a peado is dumb and overall sex-driven. Is it so hard to understand that MJ was a man with a relatively low sex drive?