Jessica Simpson --

Rebounding is a B*tch

7/26/2009 2:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Right after she broke up with Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo last weekend, Jessica Simpson was already moving on with her life -- and her lips.

Jessica Simpson -- Rebound
FYI -- we're told the two only met just a few minutes before this photo was taken.

Ajax

25:
would u rather kiss your partner who has herpes on their mouth or a coldsore or would u rather kiss a dogs tongue?

LOL my point is yeah its gross but dont abuse her for it. AT LEAST ITS SAFER THAN KISSSSING A PERSON COS U CANT TRANSFER THINGS LIKE HERPES TO EACH OTHER. lol

Posted at 4:41AM on Jul 26th 2009 by sarah

sarah,
What if the dog has herpes?

Linda Mott

Not on the mouth. Save that for human to human contact. Kiss the pup on the head.

Gospel Elvis

Tony... you are better off than being with her. No man really wants her. I think she is living in a fantasy world. In 5 years she is going to be so heavy because she will be depressed over how she can't hold onto a man. Her sister on the other hand is the Beautiful one. Tony go out and enjoy life.. Be with a lot of women. Most men when it's time to settle down they want a nice girl. Jessica is not...

Bart

I don't care what ya say that Jessica Simpson is just a doll, she's my favorite celeb.

juan loco

I WISH BE THE DOG!!

Baker

Oh, so now she's the one who broke it off? Yea, right.

And I'm an animal lover, but anyone who does what Jessica is doing in this picture is disgusting. Dogs lick their own behinds, and they eat cat poop if given the opportunity.

Get a life, girl.

Darwin

And the dog just finished licking the worms off of his butt.
Like that taste Jessica?

Darwin

If you do like that taste, Jessika
You are making me HORNY!!!

Pablo Alleycorn

Dey jus grooming each other! Just before that shot Jess was licking the sleep outta Ratdog's eyes........

VIVA ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!

Tazandra

You know it might not have been intentional. Dogs are fast. Sometimes you go to kiss the top of their head and their tongue shoots out and next thing you know....slurp on your face which could include your lips. I doubt she intended to kiss the dog's tongue.

LongJohn69

Which mouth has licked more arses?

Homie1Kanobe

I pity the next FOOL THAT PLAYS KISSY FACE WITH THIS BLONDE AIR HEAD WHOOOOOOSH.

Actualy has doubts about her being a real Blonde after looking at her Sis ....Just sayin'

melissa

I hope her dog just finished licking it's own ass before Jessica french kissed her dog....That's F'ing GROSS!

anonymous

DISGUSTING PIG.

BUTT UGLY MAN FACED HO.

THAT IS REALLY NASTY.

DOG OWNERS WHO FRENCH KISS THEIR MUTTS ARE SICK.

Monique

SHE ENJOY KISSING DOGS ASS I SEE WHY TONY LEFT HER.