Kate Gosselin's Rumble on the Jungle

7/26/2009 1:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's something to be thankful for ... Kate Gosselin monkeying around and not getting pregnant.

media_removed_250.jpg

KR

She's only been pregnant twice and can't have more. Way to rub a medical condition in someones face. Kate is a world class mom.

KR

team jon are all LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You'd have to be to believe in what he does and stands for. Why not be Team whore and team screw the kids.

Whino is SKUGLY!

Geez tmz, give it a rest already....she is being a mother..better yet....a " PARENT"... something Jon obviously couldn't and didn't wanna handle.....I give her props for being with her kiddies.......

btw, im sad mj died, but start covering something else until you get a real breakthrough. You are killing your site.

Seriously?

Sorry folks - I have to respond to some of the comments... I ask again, why is it that so many of you choose not to see/understand/believe that every single one of these photos is carefully choreographed by TLC, paparazzi called to inform them of the "opportunity", Kate in full theatrical makeup and costume, children "on their marks"??? I am certain TLC is fully aware of the growing opposition to Kate and her "show must go on" attitude at the cost of her childrens' privacy and well-being. Do you see that they are doing everything in their power to counteract Kate's bad press before the new season of their opportunistic TV show begins?? I am certain TLC scours the blogs and websites collecting information. "Kate denies her daughter water despite her pleas" - next shot...Kate out alone with the same daughter and a lovely Starbucks drink in daughter's hand. "Kate spanks child" - next shot...Kate hugging and kissing same child. "Kate says her boys are "icky and dirty""...next shot - Kate out with boys. "Jon having an affair"...next news - Kate's bodyguard and purported "affair" of her own disappeared after months of front-and-center appearances with Kate & kids. I could go on and on - probably no point. I choose not to be naive about any of these articles and/or photos. For all we know, TLC is paying Jon to act like a dork in order to turn the tide towards Kate. I believe anything is possible where $$ are concerned. These children are being damaged by this nonsense. The best thing any of us can do at this point is refuse to watch this ridiculous, scripted farce and hopefully allow these innocent kids to get back to some sort of a normal life. Certainly neither of their parents is willing to get off the kids' gravy train, and for sure TLC will not. I ask you again...before you form an opinion that would have you believing Kate is doing the best she can "for her children" - look into their eyes in these photographs. I see pain, fatigue and confusion. What do you see? I could care less about the adults involved. Full stop.

hokuanela

I love that she can still go out in public and just have a great time playing with the kids in spite of what her husband is doing. No matter what anyone says, I think she's a great mom. Dad however, is a very different story...

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

I desire to have unnatural carnal copulation with her butt.

Miss Bu

GO KATE HAVE FUN WITH YOUR KIDS.

JANE DOE

HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW PUBLICITY TV SHOW AD???

IT HAS KATE SMILING, YES SMILING, BLOWING KISSES

AND FAKE HUGGING. WE ARE TO ASSUME IT IS TO HER KIDS!

I'M SURE HER "BODY"GUARD WAS STANDING BEHIND THE CAMERA!

SHE IS SOOOOO FULL OF SHI*! FAKE KATE!!!!!!

NOTHING IS REAL ABOUT HER, ANYMORE, IF EVER!

TEAM JON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JANE DOE

BITCHY KATE HAS AN UGLY HAIRCUT . UGLIER THAN HER PERSONALITY!
POOR JON FOR 10 LOOOOONG YEARS! SO GLAD YOU ESCAPED HER GRIP!

tommyr

I have no idea who she is but I'd hit it.

JANE DOE

#68 I agree with you especially " "Kate denies her daughter water despite her pleas" - next shot...Kate out alone with the same daughter and a lovely Starbucks drink in daughter's hand. "Kate spanks child" - next shot...Kate hugging and kissing same child"

Wasn't that disgusting? They aren't fooling anyone! And She was even carrying Her, ha! She never carries
Jon's Kids!! I think They remind Her of Him and She is MEAN to them. That's why the with-holding of water and
hitting the Child. Remember for blowing a whistle!!!!!!!

I, too feel sorry for the Kids and do refuse to watch it ever again! I even wrote TLC a few times!

Liar

Kate is a horrible mother. Way to exploit your children and cheat on your ex-husband. It's not a coincidence her whole family hates and despise her. Kates own parents, brother and sister in-law were all banished from her life because Kate let money and her attention whore attitude get to her. HER CHILDREN WILL GROW UP TO RESENT HER. HEY KATE, YOU ARE A HORRIBLE MOTHER AND GOD SEES THAT. YOU EXPLOIT YOUR CHILDREN AND WILL BE PUNISHED>

Liar

What mom dresses in a short dress to the playground? She is not a mother she is playing dress up for the cameras. There is a point in time where mother have to be mothers and not models. She should be ashamed of herself. Kate has let money and "fame" get in her head.

the truth hurts huh

11. I support a mom of 8 who SUPPORTS HERSELF AND 8 CHILDREN. Good job, Kate. .......
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

No - it's really more like the KIDS are SUPPORTING HER! She wouldn't have an income if she didn't put cameras in her house to film all the kids she had by invitro!

misspriss

I think she is a wonderful mom. She is so lucky to be rid of that piece of crap pitiful excuse of a husband and dad. She will prevail.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments