Lance Armstrong's Trophy Boy

7/27/2009 10:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lance Armstrong may have come in third at this year's Tour de France, but the real grand prize is his adorable newborn son with girlfriend Anna Hansen.

media_removed.jpg

Lance's baby mama showed off little Maxwell Edward in Paris this weekend -- who even wore his daddy's signature colors on his tiny little shoes.

NapStrong.

oprah & michel hater

WOW......DID'NT KNOW A ONE NUTTED MAN CAN PRODUCE KIDS!!!! LANCE IS A PIG ON A BIKE.........KNEE BENDING HOMO!

L.S

This chick looks 12 im so happy lance lost can't stand him

Rodela Walters

Lance Armstrong sucks. terrible way he did his family.

Rodela Walters

Nuts to Lance.....opps sorry, nut to lance

Just sayin

If he was smart he'd be asking for a DNA test.

Rene0518

Lance Armstrong may be a great athlete, but as a man, he appears to me a classless schmuck.

Teener Weener

It amazes me how most of you that have left a comment seem to know nothing about Lance Armstrong except what you have read in the gossip rags. Before commenting negatively about someone you might want to find out the true facts first. I also suppose that all of you that seem to hate Lance are all very perfect people.

Carter Forster - London, Ontario, Canada

Oh, yeah. I forgot about Lancey (Nancy) Boy's HOMO-EROTIC trysts w/ grungy Matthew McConaughey About a year ago, TMZ (yes, YOUUUUUUUUUUU, Harvey Levin!) were insinuating Mr. One Nut was a homosexual flesh cigar smoker when he and M.M. were seen running together in MATCHING SPEEDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also frolicking in the water together... again, in MATCHING SPEEDOS!!!!!!!! So not only is this steroid-popper a LETCH, he's a B I S E X U A L letch, too!!! hahahahahaha

Yeah, that pic up there is gonna be (((priceless))) in 6 years when he dumps this W H O R E (they only dated for a couple of months before she turned up pregnant) for his NEXT girl and you'll be yesterday's newspaper wrapped in fish... which is PROBABLY what your cooter smells/tastes like! :-)

But I wish them well.

Bart

I wish he would fall off his little bicycle and break his freakin neck and be paralized from his penis down.

romil1

What's so special about this guy? I'm not impressed. So he rides a bike & won some races. So what? He doesn't appear to be very admirable in his private life.

maria

Armstronf did not win but CONTADOR did a great job, he deserve it. well done. CONGRATULATIONS TO SPAIN SPECIALLY TO CONTADOR

maria

ARMSTRONG DID NOT WIN, BUT CONTADOR DID A GOOD JOB WITHOUT SUPORT FROM THE REST OF THE TEAM. WELL DONE CONTADOR CONGRATULATIONS AND CONGRATULATIONS TO SPAIN, ONES AGAIN YOU SHOW US THE GOOD CYCLING

Lovely Rita

I believe an infant should be swaddled when outside. How old is this chick anyway, 17?

remyr12

I read a few years ago, an article, interview of Lance's former wife. Due to Lance's cancer, he had his sperms frozen and tucked away in a bank (sort of) for future "use" since he couldn't bring a child in a "conventional" way. If I remember it correctly, his children from his former wife were done the "unconventional" way. They didn't have the usual "encounter". I suppose, this is what happened to his girlfriend now.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4