Madonna's Gruesome Twosome

7/27/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After dining with boytoy Jesus Luz in London yesterday, Madonna flashed her grotesquely sexy 50-year-old appendages.

media_removed.jpg

Nothing says aging gracefully like an overly worked out pair of monstrously sculpted and bloodcurdling veiny corpse arms.

J.A. Simon

Karma is a bitch.

tricia

Newly veiny arms....adopting children from overseas.....

GEE ANOTHER ANGELINA WANNABE (Gag)

Harvard Grad

Wow. My mother told me to allow myself to gain a little weight when I got older, as women "of a certain age" who stay too thin age way too quickly. Mom, you were right!!!!!

notabunny

Somebody throw this woman a cupcake! Please!

celebutaunter77

Hey Real,

Just a question, since I know you are still on here looking for comments to re-buttle and have been for the last hour and 15 minutes, exactly what "hit" did Madonna "crank out" in the late 70's? Earliest I can find is 1982, the release of the album "Madonna". Fill us in with your grand knowledge, please!

MJFan4LIFE

I use to think Madonna had nice toned arms. I'm not sure what I think about this. Doesn't look right... -Steve

NateGriffin

that's just plain nasty...

i wouldn't touch her with harvey's shtick

SS

Take this as a warning Angelina, you are on that slippery slope as well. EAT SOMETHING, you were so curvy and beautiful once. If you think Brad will stick around with some shriveled up hag you are dreaming.

twogolfcats

She gets that from KABBALA_ING, An old Jewish custom that makes you look like your REAL UGLY SELF!!!!Some of it though has to do with KA-BALLING everyone she meets to!!!

Homie1Kanobe

DOES "TAILS FROM THE CRYPT" RING A BELL

REAL

TO 121. I wish that someone would intervene and try to save Madonna. Her arms are in terrible shape. She is a superb talent.
And to see her in this condition makes me very sad. Someone's gotta try and save her. Diet is good but not to this extent.

Posted at 2:33PM on Jul 27th 2009 by nazirmo

DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE A CLUE AS TO WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING AT..
THOSE ARE THE ARMS OF A WOMAN WHO HAS SPENT MANY HOURS IN THE
GYM LIFTING WEIGHTS AND WATCHING WHAT SHE EATS.

THIS IS NOT A SICK BODY, BUT A VERY HEALTHY BODY.

HER BODY FAT IS VERY LOW. I BET MOST OF YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.

IT ANY OF YOU WERE TO LOOSE ALL YOUR FAT AND LIFTED WEIGHTS YOU
WOULD FIND YOU HAD MUSCLES UNDER YOUR FLABBY ASS AND ARMS...

I THINK SHE LOOKS GREAT AND I BET SHE CAN RUN 7 MILES EVERY DAY.
HOW MANY CAN YOU RUN... I RUN 5 MILES A DAY AND LIFT WEIGHTS, I AM 53
AND I BET NOT ONE OF YOU WOULD THINK I AM A DAY OVER 35 IF YOU SAY ME...

THAT IS WHAT GOOD FOOD AND WORKING DOES FOR YOU....

SO PICK MAKE FUN OF HER WHILE YOU SIT THERE SNACKING ON JUNK FOOD
GETTING FATTER AND FATTER..... HAPPY HEART ATTACK .....

anniehopper

I don't believe it. I would need to see another untouched photo. She has always been well-toned and never gross.

iamcuriousyellow

OMG. NEVER, EVER AGAIN am I going to log onto TMZ.com right after lunch. I just lost my lasagna over this picture.

celebutaunter77

Hello "Real"? Come on then, tell us about her "hits" in the 70's? I am not being a smart-ass, I really am curious.

P.S. If that is what "working out and eating healthy" does for you, then I think I will have a cheeseburger for lunch for sure. Ew.

ItsNotThatSerious

This picture can not be real!