Madonna's Gruesome Twosome

7/27/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After dining with boytoy Jesus Luz in London yesterday, Madonna flashed her grotesquely sexy 50-year-old appendages.

media_removed.jpg

Nothing says aging gracefully like an overly worked out pair of monstrously sculpted and bloodcurdling veiny corpse arms.

Will (Guillermo)

Please get off the Meth! Or Ease Up on the New Age Exercise and Vegetarian Regimen!

mothermercury

What would make a person do this to themselves? People that are close to her need to call for an intervention. It would be a shame to see another celebrity pass away.

Cin

not photoshopped children. I have seen her up close and personal. She is unslightly. Hyper thin, sickly looking, works out far too much, eats no fat, never sees the sun in a sick quest to stop the ravages of time. guess what, she has failed miserably in her quest for eternal youth. she is hideous and deservedly so as she has done this to herself.

Fatou

Umm.. what the hell man?! Who keeps calling these arms sexy and why? Ewwww!!!!

1916 days ago

Wait a minute,that's my house!

Again, I'd like to thank TMZ. I needed an excuse to avoid working out. I'm hanging this picture on my fridge.

1916 days ago

we owe it to MICHAEL!!!!!

I'M NOT A MADONNA FOLLOWER, BUT I HOPE MADONNA DOES READ THESE JUDGEMENTAL COMMENTS........
IT'S SAD DOES ANYBODY IN THIS DAY AND AGE REMEMBER "RESPECT" OR "IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL".......

Mariah

JESUS H! That is just wrong on so many levels. Does she not realize she is actually making herself look OLDER this way?? Seriously, it almost looks painful. Her ex said it best "Gristle", but even that is more substantive than her right now.

Cara

I heard that she takes male hormone replacement shots and this is why her arms are so buff for a woman!

Mdnisnext

I just stared at my arms for about an hour. I am truly blessed. I'm gonna get myself a bowl of ice cream now....maybe 2.

ginger

they can't possibly be real so admit it tmz you photoshopped that picture.

IamThe1uEnv

@28......that's the very same conclusion that I came to also!

not an ounce of fat anywhere!.....sadly, as much as we as humans need that layer for cushion, seems as if she dosen't.
or maybe she's not human, eeww

Sally

Absolutely disgusting. "Madonna" you are very wealthy. Think of your kids and grow old gracefully! Right now you are just and embarrassment to them and very pathetic!

It's him for sure

This is terrifying. She is starving herself straight to death.

Papermoon

Eeeewwwww!!! Whatever she'd doing she needs to stop! How in the world did she get her arms to look like that???!!! It looks like the arms of a 110 year old woman! My goodness!

LongJohn69

Her arms look like Edward James Olmos's face.