Madonna's Gruesome Twosome

7/27/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After dining with boytoy Jesus Luz in London yesterday, Madonna flashed her grotesquely sexy 50-year-old appendages.

media_removed.jpg

Nothing says aging gracefully like an overly worked out pair of monstrously sculpted and bloodcurdling veiny corpse arms.

kiwi

OMG! Is she on drugs AGAIN, or WHF!

darlene

I feel sad that her kids see this. They've got to be questioning what in the world is wrong with their mother??? She looks worse than someone on their deathbed....

Jan

Madonna is disgusting. Creepy trash. Yuk!

JANE DOE

What kind of steroids or growth hormone is She/He using??

Effra

She actually looks as if she's had substantial amounts of fat removed from her triceps . . . it's like she has no tricep fat at all . . .

jeannie

u better watch what you say TMZ, she could kick your ass with those arms!
in anycase, it must be a slow news day
how about celebrating madonnas upcoming single release or reviewing her tour from last night in norway? oh wait, youre too busy hating and wishing u had any thing worth reporting

g.b.

B.S.! It has got to be photoshopped...

Jennifer (Anaheim)

I heard Madonna wanted to be in "New Moon". From the looks of this photo, should could pass for a drained Vampire Victim. Really gross. I bet her adopted kids are afraid of her when she comes up to give them a hug.

patty cake

seriously what causes that?

vatraxo

OMG!! Holy Crap!!! Why did she allow herself to get this way??? It just look's awful.
When I saw this I swear I freaked. And to those of you who think tmz did this. STOP the BS , because they don't do crap like that.
I hope Madonna see's this picture and realizes that something is seriously wrong with her.

skankstain.com

lets just hope she has the same Doctor MJ had......I'm just sayin'....

crystal

Now thats an odd picture....just a week ago TMZ had a side by side photo showing how similar Kate Gosselinl and Madonnas arrms are, and now they scape up this distorted picture? lol to funny!!!!! This is major photoshop

Jazzy

OH-MY-GOD!!!! It looks like arms of a meth or heroin addict minus the needle tracks! It's one thing to have nicely toned arms but this just looks grotesque! How does she not realize this? Yikes!

Jennifer

ah, come on TMZ...that has to be photoshopped. Give me a break.

ralphie

No WAY that picture is real!! Arms with TWO DIFFERENT COLORS?

Come on, TMZ - I know it's a slow news day....