Madonna's Gruesome Twosome

7/27/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After dining with boytoy Jesus Luz in London yesterday, Madonna flashed her grotesquely sexy 50-year-old appendages.

media_removed.jpg

Nothing says aging gracefully like an overly worked out pair of monstrously sculpted and bloodcurdling veiny corpse arms.

Marti Mouse

This is the most horrible thing I've eve seen, my god has she gone nutty or what. I hope she sees this on TMZ!

excommunicator

And they say God has no sense of humor.

FinallySomeSanity

Looks anorexic. Maybe exercise anorexia (or something like that) along with no fat diet, which isn't good. the right fats are necessary, plus, she just looks strange. It will take a toll over long term. I feel sorry for her children who have to live around that, because you KNOW they'll develop problems as well.

kay

She is scary!!! I am certain she is anorexic! I know when you are way below the weight you should be an don't have an ounce of fat on you your veins do stick out and you skin is blotchy colored...been there done that!..Then you over excercise and this is what you get!! I'm sure she is dang proud of how she looks! Probably would like just alittle bit more here or there..trust me she can't see what everyone else sees! I dont know how that is possible only that it is possible! Hopefully someone in her family will jump in and put an end to it soon or she will have a big ol heart attack...sooner than later!!! Wake up madonna!!

cherryblossoms

who freakin cares leave her alone

mellow

hey!
those are not Linda Hamilton arms from T2....

That really does seem off, body issues much?

HaHa!!

What is really scary is that at least 2% think this is sexy. They have to be members of the "Karen Carpenter Never Eat Again Association."

Angel

She needs a bucket of KFC or something. EAT something for Christ's sake!!!

CristianInDenver

That B*tch needs to eat!! Someone give her a tortilla fast!

Stormy

There should be some kind of warning before you look at this picture! Help my eyes are on fire!

TriniOB

Hey guys, what's the alternative? Have you seen what arms of a 50 year old woman looks like? Rather see these arms than the flaps that are out there. Jealous u all r.... have you seen this woman's butt..... Pleez, she looks better than most 20 year olds....

Annie

This woman is taking steroids; that's the ONLY way arms can look like this. [think Stallone, Carrot Top] Simply hideous!

lorri

She probably thinks we're all jealous............. NOT :O(

IrishRed

What the hell - is she trying to starve herself to death??? That's just not right - gross! Madonna, for heaven's sake, eat a bologna sandwich!

Anthony

ha ha. that is the worst retouched picture to get us to go eeeew! the photo looks fake!!!