Madonna's Gruesome Twosome

7/27/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After dining with boytoy Jesus Luz in London yesterday, Madonna flashed her grotesquely sexy 50-year-old appendages.

media_removed.jpg

Nothing says aging gracefully like an overly worked out pair of monstrously sculpted and bloodcurdling veiny corpse arms.

show me the $$

She looks anorexic.

surfermom

I bet she has AIDS!

SoCalBoy

Is that Real????? Thats the nastiest thing I ever saw in my life!

AJ

What the heck??? Is this really for real???

Carlos

Can't you just see that this pic is FAKE?
Photshop, and you can turn her or any
other arm into something like we're seeing
in this photo.. i can tell by myself, i am no
professional at Photoshop, but i assure u im
able to realize similar editions, so can u imagine
what professionals are able then?

Huba Huba Queen

Looks like an overuse of steroids.

Filter13

Look The arms are fine. If you look at photos just nine days earlier they do not look like this. One it is a bad angle on the photo. When you are thin and older frontal shots are not flattering. Second it is an unatural position of the arm she is already in a flexed position so there will be distortion. Seriously you people really look for scandal at any turn. Go back to you bucket of chicken wings and tubs of lard,

Freaky

I'd do her

Beth

ewww...that's just NASTY!!

Bari

Wow - she could donate herself to the "Plasticized Human Body Exhibit" . . . and they wouldn't even have to spend the time or money to exhibit her!

Tabitha

If this photo is authentic, Madonna is really ill. No matter how big her muscles may appear - it is simply because there is nothing surrounding them. While she may be fit, if she is really this thin - it isn't healthy and it would not be shocking for 2009 to be the year we lose both of our 80s Pop Icons. Super skinny is just as lethal as super fat. If Madonna could go back in time 20 years, look into the future and see this photo of herself - she'd be horrified.

LadyO

I saw Madonna's concert in NYC a few months ago. It was awesome. However, she did not looked this thin, as if sickly. She was muscular but beautiful. I am a loyal fan of hers, followed her through the 80's (before she married Sean Penn) til the present time. I think she has over done this health-exercise plan she is in. Additionally, the ongoing stress of her very long tour, the adoption process of yet another child, taking care of her own children, the divorce to Guy Ritchie, and the alleged affair with A-Rod have taken a toll on her health and her looks. She needs much rest and food. Take care Madonna, I Love You. Dont want to lose The Queen of Pop. I already lost MJ.

Rick P.

I think she is hot and the arms are a real turn-on.

knowall

Fake.

maria

Anyone who knows Photoshop can tell these pictures are SO FAKE! And not a very good job there on the "alterations". Give me a break. Madge might have only 10% body fat but this is just so obvious. Don't believe everything you see folks, everything is retouched these days and someone here is just going for the "ick" reaction and the free publicity. Sad.