Madonna's Gruesome Twosome

7/27/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After dining with boytoy Jesus Luz in London yesterday, Madonna flashed her grotesquely sexy 50-year-old appendages.

media_removed.jpg

Nothing says aging gracefully like an overly worked out pair of monstrously sculpted and bloodcurdling veiny corpse arms.

blk-wido

talk about aging gracefully....OH wait; she doesn't want to age: ok, OK; just cover that sh*t up...it is so ugly!!!!

iamcuriousyellow

Who cares about the arms. Look at that hideous, grotesque, disgusting face. BBBBBBAAAAAAARRRRRRFFFFF

amaturecommentator

I'd say slow down and have a big BK Burger (without the bacon), value meal with a large shake. (but hey I'm not a dr., btw.)

Where is this rich woman's personal trainer?

Steven Ward

Looks like Photoshop to me.

my my my

Bizarre -- she is a freaking freak.

Ryoichi Morita

Holy Madonna !!

fernando

wow that is alot of work to get that much in shape! i could never do that! all i like doing is drinking chrome soda!

SuzieQute

These pics are SUPER exagerrated! Saw her show in London couple of weeks ago and trust me her arms look nothing like that!!! Shame on you TMZ and just as well Madonna is a strong person and does not give 2 hoots what people think!

Juliette

I'm sorry but there is nothing beautiful about the way Madonna's arms look. Is there something wrong with her health that makes her look that way or does she really think she looks attractive. No wonder she and her husband split up. Everytime he looked at her, it's like looking at a skeleton. She needs help.

sue

WELL I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT PHOTOSHOP, BUT WHEN SHE WAS ON THE NEWS THE OTHER DAY AFTER THE TWO WORKERS DIED AT THE STAGE WHERE HER SHOW WAS TO BE PERFORMED ---SHE DIDNT LOOK THAT BAD...I MEAN SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THIN BUT THIS PIC SHOWS TO MUCH OF HER BONES..I REALLY DONT THINK SHE IS ONE OF THOSE HOOKED ON DRUGS..JUST MY OPINION !!!! SUE

janet

does she have a trainer that lets her do this to herself? I guess she's the next one that will be dropping, start digging. Idiots with money wow

Phoebe

That's GROSS!!!

REAL

TO JULES

89. Dear "Real" post # 32 [ at the time of my reply]

Please do not disgrace the 70s by saying that madonna has been cranking out hits since them. she vomited on to the music scene in the 1980s. it was a tramatic day then and continues to be.......can't stand her. she's awful.

Posted at 1:59PM on Jul 27th 2009 by s jules

FACTS ARE FACTS , THEY CAN NOT BE CHANGED TO SUIT YOUR OPINION
FACT IS SHE HAS HAD HIT RECORDS SINCE THE 70'S MAYBE YOU DID NOT LIKE THEM
BUT THEY WERE THERE,,,,

I WAS NOT A FAN BACK IN THE 70'S EITHER, BUT SHE WAS THERE AND SHE IS STILL HERE
MAKING RECORDS AND TOURING ALL OVER THE WORLD...

AS I SAID YOU CAN NOT CHANGE FACTS TO SUIT YOUR OPINIONS,

shell

have you ever noticed that she walks with her nose up....thinking she's better than everyone else? I don't see the appeal in her at all.

Her arms are gross and very sickly looking. Wonder who she'll morph into in the future?

Tia

That is just disgusting. What is she taking?