Miranda's Kerrves

Supermodel Goes Topless

7/27/2009 2:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This happened somewhere in The Caribbean this weekend ... can't focus ... qdi;vuh...

media_removed.jpg

Brian

Very difficult to post comment....with only one free hand.

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Sounds like a lot of you have never been to the beach. Sun gets hot on the face and hurts the eyes. A model can't have sunglass tanlines on the face unless she wants to wear a lot of makeup on her gigs. Imagine that--a supermodel wearing a hat--thats a first huh? Geez. Topless is no biggie in the Caribbean. I'm surprised she's not in a thong. Her bottoms are modest compared to what a lot of women wear there. Won't find 36Ds on a supermodel. Shes lovely,

d

She looks lovely!! I agree with all the people saying this is what 100% natural beauty is. No implants, no stupid tats.

ss

IF YOUR BEING NEGATIVE OF CRITICAL ABOUT HER YOUR JEALOUS LIKE #2. Miranda May Kerr (born 20 April 1983) MAKING HER 26, THOSE ARE THE MOST PERFECT BREAST, VERY VERY FAR FROM BEING SAGGY, AND IM STRAIGHT FEMALE

LeeLeigh

I'm sorry but you all who are critizing this beautiful young woman are CRAZY. She is a model for Victoria Secret, she is 26 years old and her body looks great.

Honestly, my boobs are just like that...they may be small (b/c I'm THIN and in SHAPE- not saying all small, thin women have small breasts but most do) but they are pretty. Hers nor mine sag and I have never had any complaints.

I can't help but wonder how many of these women critizing her are overweight.

Lippy Loo

That there girl needs to eat a few hamburgers, it must suck to starve yourself. She also needs a trainer bra.

djmireles

Those are the smallest titties I've ever seen! I wouldn't be flashing those raisins to anyone!! Cover up!!!

who dat

Miranda is beautiful & natural. Here are the NOT SAFE FOR WORK NSFW PICTURES. Get your lotion & tissues out.

Ryoichi Morita

TMZ, what good does it do to post a photo if you cover up the most important parts with the stars?

lilu

You people are morons. We cover our faces so they don't burn and age. We unleash the girls to get them bronzed. Get it? And saggy? Hate much? They're gorgeous natural breasts. Are those unfamiliar nowadays?

barney16

After seeing the uncensored pictures I have to say her boobs are not saggy they are small and firm with nice small areolas.Would do her.

pandabear

cute...but not hot! Her face looks like a cantaloupe,and the bod's ok. I would take Adriana Lima or Marissa Miller with women's bods over this any day.

photos?

Wow another bimbo flashing her tities. Yawn.
They're saggy ones at that.

AnnQ

She looks GREAT! She's totally hot. The only difference is the VS Shoots and runways push her breasts up like crazy so they look bigger...But seriously - she looks better than 99.99% of the people out there.

Jon

She is smoking hot, perfect all natural body. TMZ - please show those nips !!! Nipples - nipples - nipples!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments