Mischa Barton -- Flying High

7/28/2009 2:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After being taken by police from her home and admitted into a hospital for undisclosed reasons nearly two weeks ago, embattled actress Mischa Barton resurfaced walking on her own power through LAX on Tuesday.

media_removed.jpg

On her new TV series "The Beautiful Life," Mischa plays a drug-addicted model.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

I'd unleash a load on it.

epyx

She looks beautiful to me, and I'm not normally even a fan. She looks healthy and relaxed. Go Mischa!

Candy Barr

Yes, Jimbo . . . I keep saying the same thing: I hate those stumpy looking legs. Can she work out a bit, and work on those acting skills? Until then, who cares about Ms. Barton.

kissmiass

How can she play a drug addicted model being so fat? I remember when she cussed out her mother in front of a Star reporter (but she didn't know it at the time). Read it here:http://www.mischanews.com/2006/06/07/mischa-disses-her-mom/

THEMOMMA

THEY CALL IT LIFE IMITATING ART I THINK OR IS IT ART IMITATING LIFE .... WAHTEVAAAAAAAH WITH THOSE PIANO LEGS ...... GOOD LUCK

Bleep Blop

She looks like a 35 year old hippie from the late 60's.

shuffler

This lady looks good(er) here than in some other pics I have seen. Looks like she is carrying an instrument and/or weapon. This is good.

Megan

I'm SURE it's just research for the ROLE...Isn't what it will come down to?

misha

She's smiling but her look is really sad. Keep up, girl !

Bill Cosby

Why would you take 5 or 6 vicodin after taking an OC80? The Vicodin would not "come through" especially if she chewed or crushed the OC80 prior to swallowing it. Maybe she was throwing up because she took too high a dose?

Fitzy

She looks like Sh8t

Jane Doe

Is it me, or is she starting to look like Nico, the later years when she was a major junkie. Google Nico if ou don't know who she is.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3