Senator Al Franken

Attacked by Baby Biter

7/28/2009 1:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Freshly minted Minnesota Senator Al Franken may have edged out Norm Coleman by the hair on his chinny chin chin ... but it's his nose this baby couldn't resist at Reagan Int'l Airport.

0727_baby_biting_nose_02-1
It's hard to tell if little Katie already has a distaste for Democrats ... or if she finds Sen. Franken simply irresistible.

et

Really - do any of you live in MN? I do and I continually ask one question to all of the people who just vote down political party lines..."what has Al Franken done for the state of MN." Funny enough - people have no answer. If you have never been here, please let me tell you a little about Norm Coleman - he signle handly turned St. Paul around. I currently live in a neighborhood my parents wouldn't let me drive through as a teeneager - why? Because Norm turned this city around. Wild, Excel, West 7th, the River front - to name 1% of what he did. Please people - unless you live here and have experienced the good that Norm did YOU HAVE NO RIGHT! PS - to all Crocus Hill neighbors - could you finally take down your Wellstone signs HE IS DEAD - GET OVER IT!

5150Sooner

So that's who is responsible for Michael Jackson's missing nose....

who gives a shit

Do the people in Minnesota have brains? Why would you vote into office a idiot celeb??? From Saturday Night Live?? Only in Minnesota, oh I forgot they do that in California too!!

you must stupid

If TMZ means "edged out" by Franken magically finding stacks of ballots in trunks of cars belonging to his supporters that oddly enough were all votes for him, or having more votes in Democratic districts than actual voters, then yes, Franken did "edge out" Coleman.

Jayla

Bet his nose tasted like Ted Kennedy's ass......

STORMY7

That's my Senator and I'm damn proud he's representing my state.

infoguy

Al Franken has been completely discredited.

I can't imagine Minnesota re-electing this clown.

webms

Jayla... You Win! Best Comment. Made me laugh :).

you must stupid

Minnesota deserves all the problems and headaches this quack is surely to bring them. No wonder Minnesota is the Muslim capital of the U.S. Terrorists do feel comfortable there.

Penelope

This gent is just hilarious! I can't seem to take him seriously when he speaks! He soooooooooo takes me back to STL everytime!

Best wishes & success to Al Franken.

who has the facts? ME

I live in Minnesota and LOVE Al Franken!!
Norm Coleman(and his wife) are crooks. Just ask their Iranian friend who funneled tens of thousands of dollars to Laurie Coleman thru the insurance company she "worked" for. He is quoted - ON TAPE - as saying "U.S. Senators don't make enough money." So he decided to "help them out."
Al Franken will make a TERRIFIC senator - in the spirit of Paul Wellstone, whose Bible Franken used to take the oath of office.
GO GET 'EM AL!!!

you must stupid

henrythecat is a racist quack that hates America, so of course she loves Franken. I whooped her on another thread and slapped her silly with facts. She's my bitch :)

Lelsie B.

The democratic party just got dumber!

you must stupid

This woman is just as dangerous and radical as Obama is, which is exactly why he chose her. He obviously didn't choose her for her mind, it's common knowledge that she's a horrible, unintelligent judge with an ax to grind. Why do liberals rally around racists?

Jim