Senator Al Franken

Attacked by Baby Biter

7/28/2009 1:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Freshly minted Minnesota Senator Al Franken may have edged out Norm Coleman by the hair on his chinny chin chin ... but it's his nose this baby couldn't resist at Reagan Int'l Airport.

0727_baby_biting_nose_02-1
It's hard to tell if little Katie already has a distaste for Democrats ... or if she finds Sen. Franken simply irresistible.

taurus01man

17. # 10 taurus01

Are you telling all of us that BO is taking this country down the right (sorry-correct) path?
Your misdirected anger and rage is frightening. Now that you cut down republican mensa, are you a bigger person?
BO's socialist agenda will be the downfall of this country, my friend. Try to have an intelligent conversation without insults or profanity; you negate yourself and your viewpoint with both.
Oh yeah, Nancy Pelosi & friends are doing a great job up there, too. I mean it. Great work. Keep it up. Hey, didn't Biden pen the original draft of the Patriot Act? That darned GWB!!!

Posted at 6:56AM on Jul 28th 2009 by MarcoInAmerica

To MarcoInAmerica
First of all, I'm not angry, nor do I have rage! And yes, I am a bigger person than republican mensa. Don't try to turn this around on me when he/she is the 1 who started it. Mind your own godd@mn business!! The only thing "frightening" is you stupid right wingers trying to brainwash everybody with your endless propaganda about BO. And I'm NOT your friend, so DO not refer to me in that manner!!! And keep your half @ssed wanna-be witty comments to yourself! they're NOT funny AT ALL. You bible thumpers speak out of both sides of your mouths anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHANNON MOAKLEY

He probably still had some coke up his nose, therefore he should be arrested for child endangerment!!! Poor baby!!!

RedBird

That baby should probably get vaccinated ASAP. Lord knows what kind of diseases that freak is carrying.

MarcoInAmerica

To MarcoInAmerica

My Fellow American Tauruso1man
Mmmmm....no anger....check. No rage....check. Sound pretty angry to me. "Right Winger bible thumper"? Got any more catchy left wing blog jingoistic catch phrases that promote your ability to have an intelligent conversation?
Trying to get you to calm down and discuss rather than insult is brainwashing? I hope you are made of stronger stuff.
Direct your 'passion' into figuring out how to get along with people that disagree with you. There is and always be two sides to arguments, discussions, opinions, etc.
Also, don't stereotype me as you don't even know me. I won't disrespect you for your opinion, I'll just try to to understand why you are so angry.
PS The Government taking over major industry businesses doesn't frighten you just a bit? Maybe you are privileged to information us 'stupid right wingers' aren't privy to.

taurus01man

To MarcoInAmerica:
I get along quite well with people who disagree with me, daily as a matter of fact THANKYOUVERYMUCH!! what i don't get along with is ego-inflated, right winged, propaganda pushing, know-it-all, & yes, I'm quite sure, homophobic "people" trying to shove their opinions down my throat. As for me not "knowing" you, oh I know you quite well. I've had to put up with your ilk more than I care to think about. Furthermore I know what the republican'T party is all about. They're full of it!! And I don't recall asking for your opinion in the first place. As far as I'm concerned, this "conversation", if you want to refer to it as that, is over. Check please!!

who has the facts? ME

nibs - I guess that is the name you are going by now...at least I keep the same name because I don't hide behind lies like you. I, unlike you, are not ashamed of my beliefs.
So you "whooped" me on another thread?? Wake up, crackhead and put down the pipe.
How were those "tea bag" parties on the 4th of July? You know, the ones they told us on April 15th would be "bigger than ever!" Never happened, huh?? Another FOX triumph. And how's that "birther" movement going for you all?
And nice to see that Sarah Palin that "pitbull with lipstick" "fightin' hockey mom" "maverick" really stuck it out as governor. Boo hoo, whiney baby - no one wants to hear your victim story - "quitters never win and winners never quit". I guess that makes her A LOSER!!! Maybe the intolerant, ignorant, right wing Christian's will pay to hear her - but no one else will.
And Al Franken is a WINNER!! Minnesota loves AL!!!

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I hope they washed the babies mouth out with anti-liberal cleaner. Franken, you sir a real pc of crap. You will loose the next time you are up for re-election.

bart

I'm from, and still do live in Mn. To the United States of America, I am personally sorry for what a left leaning Attorney General, associated with ACORN, did to the balance of power in the senate. Yes, they were and will still be finding ballots in this election for some time. Norm Coleman was the best candidate for the senate, unfortunately here in Mn some are just enthralled with the fact that he is from the Left Coast. Hopefully, he'll tell a few of his Penthouse letters stories on the senate floor and the rest of the counrty will see what a loon (no pun intended) he really is. USA, I'm really sorry.

you must stupid

Poor henry,

Still clinging to her hate and blaming America for her failed and miserable lonely life. LOL, 4th of July tea parties? Who ever said they were supposed to be big? I seem to remember millions of people turning out for them on Tax Day. There was no big expectation for them on a national holiday. Why are you so concerned with tea parties henry? Does the thought of Americans having the right the protest their failure of a Socalist President in public make your Nazi skin crawl? But by all means, hold on to your lies henry if they help you sleep better at night :)

How's the "kill all the unwanted babies movement" going for you sweetheart? You still taking part in giving coathanger abortions in your basement?

Sarah Palin? Why can't you talk about your racist, undeserving, unintelligent, Muslim, Socialist joke of a President? Are you as ashamed and embarrassed of him as most Obama voters now are? Sarah Palin isn't in office anymore hun. Oh wait, I forget, liberal cowards like you enjoy attacking private citizens. Just like how dumbo ears attack a police officer for simply doing his job and called him stupid. This is why his poll numbers are plummeting by the day. Americans are waking up and are realizing the massive mistake that they made. So why don't you go and pray in your local Minnesota mosque and curse the nation you live in and wish to destroy. No wonder terrorists love to live in Minnesota. It's a state filled with domestic terrorists like you :)

you must stupid

I heard that Al asked this baby why he wasn't aborted. Gotta love the "compassionate" Dems that enjoy killing babies and old people.

you must stupid

"No wonder terrorists love to live in Minnesota. It's a state filled with domestic terrorists like you :)"

110% correct. Minnesota and Michigan are terrorist safe havens here in the states. They feel safer being around so-called Americans that hate this country almost as much as they do.

you must stupid

For a pro-baby killing liberal to be holding a child is the same as Michael Vick playing with puppies. It just doesn't make sense.

you must stupid

Franken is a complete and total commie and should be ran over by a mack truck

you must stupid

What's fascinating is how we spent the past 8 years listening to the quacks on the left lie about how Bush "stole" the election, even though he won every single official and unofficial recount that they had. Meanwhile, this anti-American prick here lost every recount, but magically won the hand recount since they "discovered" boxes of ballots in trunks of cars that were ALL in his favor, not to mention how there were more votes than voters in Democratic districts. Yet we don't hear a peep of this on the news. Unreal.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4