'The Little Couple' in the Big Apple

7/28/2009 1:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bill Klein and Jen Arnold, aka TLC's "The Little Couple," walked their little dog in NYC yesterday.

media_removed.jpg

So far this reality TV married couple has not had eight kids, split up, stopped production of their show or sported bi-level reverse mullet weaves.

M

please dont screw them up tmz - they are cool like that

observer

The paparazzi isn't likely to leave them alone. If they do it will be a first.

That'sMyRefrain

To, "It takes all kinds",
There is nothing wrong with saying Jen & Bill are cute, because they are. I don't think that it's because they are little.... I think that it's because they are newly-weds, and so much in love. My husband and I have been being called "cute" (and sometimes "sickening") by our friends, since we started dating.
Let these to be in love, and let them be "cute", and try not to get so offended, ;p) Peace Out!

Jt

love these two - they're smart and seem fairly normal. hope reality TV doesn't bust them up too!

michelle

i love this show, its great to watch, it makes me laugh!! TLC hope u keep this one and get rid of well, we all know which one am talking about...

Mythreeguys

LOVE LOVE LOVE this couple! Glad they are in Houston!

Sandy Beaches

I have to say that after watching 'Little People, Big World' and now the 'Little Couple' I have found that I am much less curious when I meet little people on the street. Before I would cast sideways glances, trying not to be caught staring. Now it's like'cool', and I go on about my business. So yes, I think it is helping raise awareness of little people. And, gasp, that's a good thing.

greekkey

After watching these shows I am more aware of their surroundings. For instance, I was at a hotel recently and noticed how high the shower head was. Even grocery shopping, you can't always reach the top shelf or grab a bag of carrots - let alone, use the freakin cart. I hope these kinds of things do raise awareness of the limitations little people have. I know we can't accommodate everyone. It's also interesting to see how they make things work just to live life. I'll continue watching TLC and these shows!

Kay

They were in New York for a TLC event, along with the Gosselins and the Duggar families. They let the older Gosselin twins walk the dog once.

Normally this couple lives in Houston, although Bill has to return to NY every few weeks for his job.

just wondering

I truly like this couple, they are smart and down to earth......AND the little doggy!!! awe, I want that little dog *sigh* :-)

Mr. Attitude

I was all set to be a smart-ass. Had my post all thought out and everything. Now, after reading the comments on the show, you've made me want to watch the damn thing first ... Damn you all ... And your little dogs too!

Over It Already

Bill and Jen are the real deal - love 'em to death and wish they lived in our neighborhood because my husband and I would love to have them as neighbors and friends... they say it like it is... don't play up to the camera.... and I think that if they did have a child, they would stop production if the show proved to be too much on the family unit - unlike another reality TV couple (or should I say 'former' couple). Look forward to watching more episodes of The Little Couple!! Thanks guys!

show me the $$

Even the dog is little. That's so cute!

doc murry

just give it a few shows and soon he will be dating jessica simpson who wont buy him a boat but will buy him a pair of stilts and then wonder why he was mad...she will start dating chris brown who will then beat her up and then that chopper show will make them a pair of mini bikes and the cake show will make them a couple of cupcakes,,blah blah blah

Lynn

They are sooooo cute. Favorite show now! She is especially adorable and incredibly smart.
Real people, who worked for their careers and don;t seem to expect special treatment eventhough they
have limitations with their size.
I hope they are smart anough to not let the fame and the show does change them.