'The Little Couple' in the Big Apple

7/28/2009 1:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bill Klein and Jen Arnold, aka TLC's "The Little Couple," walked their little dog in NYC yesterday.

media_removed.jpg

So far this reality TV married couple has not had eight kids, split up, stopped production of their show or sported bi-level reverse mullet weaves.

jlove

Yo mama's so short, when I was dissin' her she tried to jump kick me in the ankle. Yo mama's so short, she can limbo under the door. Yo mama's so short, she be jumping off curbs talkin' bout "Weeee!" Yo mama's so short, she uses a condom for a sleeping bag. Yo mama's so short, her homies are the Keebler Elves. Yo mama's so short, she's a teller at a piggy bank. Yo mama's so short, she has to get a running start to get up on the toilet.

eattrn

They should have gotten a Great Dane.

mackenzie

I love this couple... She is an absolute doll,,, so sweet, and I love her laugh... I'd love to do lunch with her!!

Tazandra

They have had a show where Jen stated she would NOT be having a baby. This is the decision she has made because of the health risks. They might adopt down the road.

crystal

Bill can be a little controlling, and sarcastic to Jen at times,
that part I don't like. Like when they were at the dinning room
table, and he was going through his medical bills ( for his
surgeries) and questioning every treatment, etc. Jen was trying to
get him to stop being so intense about them. You can tell she was
frustrated, but he continued on, and on....then she shut him up, by
saying she was going shopping....lol He annoys me at
times.........I do think she"s great though, super intelligent lady!!
( dare I say to good for him? ) She does love her bill though

Jhoey27

I love watching their show, never fail to see it every week. They are a beautiful couple and very blest. God never gives all blessings to one person. Love the way Jen just laughs away everything and Bill is the serious one, but I love them both. People will never get tired of this show, I know I won't.

Nicole

their show makes me smile :)

Harvey is a Jew

Who the heck are they?

Black Teef

Wonder if he sticks it up her little butthole?

Susie

Now this show is one of the few 'reality shows' I will watch. No drama..........just a glimpse at how someone else is living with their own personal challenges. We can all learn something from this show and from this couple...........like, stop WHINING about what we don't have or how tough our lives are! Look at the challenges they overcome and seem to do it with a sense of humor. Of course, EDUCATION is key here...........I hope everyone is paying attention to that. They are intelligent, hard working people and I wish them the very best. And if Bill seems a little too tightly wound, I think it is just because he really, really loves his wife and wants to take care of and protect her. Just MY opinion...........So different from the gimme-gimme style of Jon and Kate or even the Roloffs..........hope these two don't change.

Jenn

I just LOVE them!!!

Your mom

She's too cute, and intelligent, Bill has little man syndome.

crystal

Oh my how adorable....wow those two looks so real, almost human like, and look at the little dog, now I know the dog is real. My little girl has always wanted a life like looking doll. Where can I buy her one like the girl dolly? I think its adorable, look the girl doll even has sunglasses on...absolutely adorable

JustInTime

Haven't seen the show, but it sounds like they're just normal people. Where's the fun in that?? Seriously, who wants to watch a normal couple - I could set up a camera in my own living room. After the novelty of them being small wears off, they're gonna have to give birth to quadruplets or get a DUI or something.

crystal

Just have to tune in...they are both raging alcoholics, they go out quite a bit for dinner, and always order a bottle of wine bigger than both of them. At home, they are always drinking. She can handle it better than he can though. She becomes a little sex kitten when she is intoxicated, its cute to watch...and he wants to go to sleep...He's a bore!