'The Little Couple' in the Big Apple

7/28/2009 1:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bill Klein and Jen Arnold, aka TLC's "The Little Couple," walked their little dog in NYC yesterday.

media_removed.jpg

So far this reality TV married couple has not had eight kids, split up, stopped production of their show or sported bi-level reverse mullet weaves.

crystal

Whyyyyyyy do you have "respect enough" to call a murderer (Dr. Conrad) by his formal name but you can't call Dr. Jen Arnold by her professional name?!?!?

Umm, because thats the name she goes by on the show...I don't think anyone is idisrespecting her by calling her Jen..thats her name.

NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

I LOVE THIS SHOW, JEN IS SO SWEET CHARISMATIC PERSONA AND BILL IS TOTALLY THE OPPOSITE! THEY MAKE AN ADORABLE COUPLE, I JUST HOPE JEN PUTS UP WITH BILLS ARROGANT PERSONALITY. AT TIMES HE CAN BE SOO EGOCENTRIC WITH HER! BILL SHOULD BE MORE ATTENTIVE CUZ SHE IS A GODDESS, SHE HAS EVERYTHING GOING FOR HER! JEN IS SPECIALTY PHYSICIAN, HER PHYSIQUE IS WELL PORTIONED REALLY AND HER LAUGHTER IS SO CONTAGIOUS AND CUTE! AND THEN SHE HAS BILL THE TOTAL OPPOSITE PHYSICALLY AND INTELLECTUALLY...........HE IS SO FORTUNATE AND SHOULD BE APPRECIATIVE AND HAVE MORE PATIENT WITH HER AND NOT SO DEMANDING! "TLC I ENJOY THIS SHOW AND THE CAKE BOSS"! MAY THESE SHOWS SUCCEED I FEEL THAT THEY CAN, WAY MORE TO THE ARTIFICAL JON & KATE PLUS 8 SHOW BY FAR!!!

NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT THE CHIHUAHUA IS A GOOD SIZE FOR THEM THE 3 OF THEM ARE SO CUT AND ADORABLE TOGETHER AS A FAMILY........SO AWESOME!

leadmachinery

everybody enjoy their special life,although it seems so strange on others。

Mcelswick

I haven't watched this show much, but I do love Jen.. I only hope that this isn't another family that is ripped apart due to being a "celebrity". Jen seems much more together than Kate and not nearly as selfish as Kate.. Wish them the best of luck.

tommyr

Come on guys, you'd hit it!

Yob

I love this picture

lucky7samson

70. I was all set to be a smart-ass. Had my post all thought out and everything. Now, after reading the comments on the show, you've made me want to watch the damn thing first ... Damn you all ... And your little dogs too!

Posted at 3:17PM on Jul 28th 2009 by Mr. Attitude

lol!

Carrie

She is a darling but I don't like him!

Houston Fan

I think these guys are awesome - I love them both - Jen has her personality and Bill has his - They they blend together - AND it doesn't matter to Jen OR Bill what their spouses pesonality - The love is obvious and I hope they enjoy their time together

smallmama21

i dont know why you guys would want to bother bill and jen can you people just leave them alone. Bill and Jen are normal people that have just have a genetic disorder. i also have a genetic disorder i have the same dwarfism as bill achondroplasia. we live our lives to the fullist like most people just that we have find a different way to work around it. so like the saying goes pick on people your own size. and remember that.

Nadya nuthouse

It'd be even cutrer if they had a big dog and were riding on top! LOL

BWise

They are the sweetest couple. I am so glad television finally put a reality show on that is worth watching. They have so much class and they are precious together. Love it.

JANE DOE

LUV THEM/THE SHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cher lover

god bless them both !!!

they look like my myspace wife & me !!!!