BF to Britney: Leave the Driving to Me

7/29/2009 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With her dad no where in sight, Britney Spears' boyfriend Jason Trawick took the conservatorship wonder and her two kids (safely strapped into car seats) for a coffee run in L.A. last night.

media_removed.jpg
While the reassembled pop star may be able to handle a world tour, driving the streets of L.A. is a completely different story.

Kelly

Ridiculous. TMZ, you say her kids are secure in carseats, but he obviously isn't. Sitting in a car seat doesn't make it secure. Kids need to be BUCKLED IN, too. Also, that really doesn't look like Britney, but maybe it is. The ring on her finger is NOT an engagement ring, it is a duplicate of the ring on her other hand, just a different colored stone. And to the person who said the kid might be strapped in and you just can't see the straps... um.... do you HAVE kids? Because when a child is strapped in, there is a strap going over each shoulder, and a clip right in the center of their chest... and it is very obvious when a child is strapped in. When secured in a car seat, no child can sit forward like that one obviously is. That's why it's called being "secured" in the car seat. If a kid can sit forward like that, then in the event of an accident, that kid can also fly out of their car seat. Ridiculous. Britney obviously needs more help. She's done a lot better, I agree, but isn't back to normal yet. Maybe a parenting class will help.

manda

looks great keep up the good work.

Allknowingone

You've got to love how she's covering her face but allowing her kid's face to be photographed in its entirety.

someone

Doesn't look like Britney to me!

EO3909

Since when did Britney start dating Kato Kaelin?? LOL

josi

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O YAY 4 BRIT BRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allknowingone

For everyone who's busting a nut over her son's safety...You can clearly see that the car's seats are ivory and the visible kid is sitting on/in something grey. Sometimes kids have a way of wiggling out of their shoulder straps, especially if they are in a booster seat as opposed to an car seat.

JustInTime

Britney's little boys are SO cute!! It's so lame that she's trying to "hide" from photographers behind her Starbucks cups. Give me a break - surely she can afford a latte machine in her own kitchen if she REALLY wanted privacy.

kewl

I saw another pic of this and the camera is right in front of the windshield. The photographer has to be leaning right over the hood of the car. There really needs to be laws for personal space when it comes to photographers getting too close to moving vehicles especially with small children in them. I'm sure every single poster here has done something stupid in their lives that ppl have commented on behind their back. Quit knit picking everything she does, she's trying to have as normal as a life that she can. I read this stuff but rarely 'comment' as I let ppl live their lives and I take view this as entertainment value ... some of you are just nasti ppl and really need to turn off your computer, get out of the basement, and get a real life!

SpursGirl

That s NOT Britney in the front seat.

Tony B

Awww come on TMZ! Be NICE to Britney! You guys are better than this. I'm disappointed.

PLEASE try a little harder next time?

THANK YOU!!

Blue skies
All mine
Necklace
Dresses
Excess

I cannot help myself, I'm just doin' what I do
Help myself to anything that I want so thank you
I like it and I do what I like and you do what I like and you like it"

MadonnaAct2

#1 and #5,,,that's not an engagement ring. That's a "purity" ring (like the ones the Jonas Bros wear), which means she took a CELIBACY oath.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

Yeah, and he knows to draw a map on his forehead in case he forgets the directions.

Mom of two

Straps those kids into a 5 point harness carseat!!! Seriously, I don't care what she does with her life, but she needs to protect those kids properly in a carseat! Both of them need to be in a 5 point carseat STRAPPED in securely. go take a carseat class! misuse is sometimes as bad as NO use. The youngest should most likely be rearfacing, as well. Come on people, get with the times and current car seat recommendations! They are LIFE SAVING devices.

Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of death for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.

Secure your children properly! Keep them rearfacing as long as possible... even up to age 4 and beyond if they still fit correctly (no, bending legs and legs touching the back of the seat are not reasons to turn them forward). Then, keep them in a 5 point harness for as long as possible. yes... 4, 5., 6, 7 years ect. as long as they fit in the seat per the manual.

Please, mothers and fathers, do some car seat safety research for more information!!! it is VERY important! celebs or not!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments