« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Erin Andrews 911 Call -- I'm the Naked One!

7/29/2009 6:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Erin Andrews 911 Call -- I'm the Naked One!TMZ has obtained the foul-mouthed 911 call made when ESPN reporter Erin Andrews spotted "suspicious people" lurking around her Georgia home last week.

In the call, before she even says her name, Andrews says "I've been in the news recently about being in a hotel naked." She goes on to say, "I did nothing wrong and I'm being treated like f***ing Britney Spears and it sucks."

As TMZ first reported, cops found out they were just members of the news media looking for an interview with Andrews, who became national news after her peeping Tom fiasco.

The reporters were allowed to leave without incident.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Black Teef

Hopefully this media exposure will lead her to her ultimate destiny: a remake of "2 girls, 1 cup".

Uhhuh

Please! This chick wishes she was britney spears. She is loving all this attention no doubt.
I would not be surprised if she was in on the hotel peep show.

todd

Fools.

Reece

Get over your self you stuck up bitch

casey

She planted the video on the internet. She knew she was being taped.

crystal

ERIN... YOU MASTERMINDED THIS WHO THING UP WITH A LITTLE HELP......YOU WANTED SOME ATTENTION SO YOU PLANNED THIS ALL OUT.....STAY CLOSE BY YOUR PHONE B*TCH HUGE HEFNER SHOULD BE CALLING YOU SOON TO DO A SPREAD!! YOU KNOW? NAKED ? MONEY $$$$?

Just Saying

37. You people who work at TMZ are complete idiots. After all she's been through, don't you think she's earned the right to be a bit "foul mouthed" when it comes to people invading her privacy? Do you morons have mothers, sisters, daughters, or wives? If so, how would you feel if some piece of sh!t video taped them naked without their knowledge and then put it on the internet?
Fools.

Posted at 6:36PM on Jul 29th 2009 by newname

I totally agree! Wow they're a lot of Haters and Perverts on this post! Haters!

Just Saying

HAAAAAAAters!

Sand D

Holy crap get over your self.
You don't even look that good naked.

econofemme

@2Girls and another cup... Bwaaahhhhhahaha!

This chick is nuts! I am not familiar..... Priceless

who dat

This was Erins way of issuing her denial and she screwed it up. She would be better served at this point admitting the truth. She filmed the tape for personal enjoyment. Then had the bright idea to add the sequence of her ironing after the fact, to make her look like a victim, being filmed without her knowledge. How did the dweebs at ESPN figure out it was her in the video (to issue the cease and desist?) SHE TOLD THEM, THATS HOW. I'll bet she spends her "off time" googling herself.

razzledazzle

Another 'f**kin bimbo with swill for a mouth. I'm sorry. Please gve me a break from this sh**, will ' ya.

scum

I feel so awful for this poor woman, she did NOTHING WRONG. So what pap site was sitting in front of her house harassing this woman???? Tmz I certainly hope it wasn't your paid guys! Let's post pictures of your mother, wife or sister being taped and grow a brain how tragic this really is. Or better yet a picture of your flabby arse undressed for the world to see with your six inch di.k. Men are such pigs. Hell they ra*e sheep, children, pool holes what exactly will they not fu**??

scum

#46, Sand D, You pig so you didn't hesitate running to see the video did you? On the other hand I refuse because it's not meant to be seen. I can't believe you men that think your entitled to see her naked. Women are ra*ed and killed daily by pigs just like you.

nycbaby

She was probably pissed there were ONLY TWO paps (in ONE CAR, no less) parked outside her house and hoping more media outlets who use police scanners would pick up on her call and show up...ya know, after giving her full name and repeatedly informing the operator she's been "all over the news". This broad's a piece of work.