« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Erin Andrews 911 Call -- I'm the Naked One!

7/29/2009 6:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Erin Andrews 911 Call -- I'm the Naked One!TMZ has obtained the foul-mouthed 911 call made when ESPN reporter Erin Andrews spotted "suspicious people" lurking around her Georgia home last week.

In the call, before she even says her name, Andrews says "I've been in the news recently about being in a hotel naked." She goes on to say, "I did nothing wrong and I'm being treated like f***ing Britney Spears and it sucks."

As TMZ first reported, cops found out they were just members of the news media looking for an interview with Andrews, who became national news after her peeping Tom fiasco.

The reporters were allowed to leave without incident.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she has every reason to be foul mouth,papz are stalking her,she didn't ask for all this,the media will ruin peoples life,take Jon and Kate,they stalk those folks,Lindsay stalked,Brittney stalked, they just wont let people alone, people are in prison in there own home.Erin is a great reporter and people taped her naked without her knowing,and people think she planned this,just stupid,she could have went to Playboy and could have been paid big bucks,but this is not what was intended,GREAT LADY REPORTER AND PEOPLE EXPLOITED HER,

UGGGGHHH

SHE DID NOTHING WRONG. GO AFTER THE PERVERT WHO WILL GET CAUGHT...............

HE PROBABLY WORKS FOR ESPN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Connie wells

SO All I know is I would hit it,,,,and quit it

Back to more important issues,,,DOES Hillary Clinton have CANKELS and what do they look like,,,beside being gross

I hate her 1 1/2 inch "HEELS" got some Choos or Manolos with some of the BIG BILL SPEAKING CASH...try to sex it up a bit,,,your SEC-STATE for Gods sake....look like your in charge

crystal

67. This Bimbo Skank Bitch Set the Whole Thing Up from the Start!!!!!
Attention Starved Piece of Crap.....Screw Playboy....Shes Going
Straight to Hustler!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 9:09PM on Jul 29th 2009 by GrandmaDynamite

LMAO.....You go Grandma !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im laughing my big fat assss off here

Connie wells

Hey ERIN...................SPREAD it WIde and let the nats get at it

BUBBA ARMY www,btls,com

crystal

I didnt like the video, her Putty looked unkept and , i'm still trying to figure out why that string was dangling out of her putty .

Connie wells

string in the putty-------------KNOW thats funny and gross,,,,I can change that for you if you like ERIN,,,

Dirty

balls

DAMAGE

FUNNY........ha hah hah ah hah ah hah h ah ha!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Erin Andrews....I'm So BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monica

I've no doubt that the hotel incident was a set-up and she KNEW she was being taped. She wanted more exposure (no pun intended, honest). She got on the news because of getting smacked in the face with a baseball, loved the attention, and wanted more. Plain and simple. Total attention whore.

pam

Erin, the Gator Nation loves you. Come to Gainesville and hang with your friends and fans. If any one gives you trouble we'll get Tim Tebow to kick their ass.

KILLBILL

great way to start a 919 call , "i'm the naked one, talk about profiling. probably had 40 cop cars in three minutes

Only marry foreign women

I'm a f***ing victim. Police f***ing save me.

Only marry foreign women

Most women get naked before a camera to lift their Hollywood popularity index.

She's oppressed in a male dominated world.

Only marry foreign women

Attention and Money and Attention and Money and Attention and Money and Attention and Money and Attention and Money and Attention and Money and Attention and Money and Attention and Money and Attention and Money and Attention and Money and Attention and Money and Attention and Money and Attention and Money and Attention and Money and Attention and Money and Attention and Money and Attention and Money and Attention and Money and Attention and Money and Attention and Money and Attention and Money and Attention and Money and Attention and Money