Ryan O'Neal -- 'I Miss My Girl'

7/29/2009 2:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One month after the death of his longtime companion Farrah Fawcett, Ryan O'Neal told our cameraman last night "I miss my girl."

Ryan O'Neal: Click to watch
O'Neal -- who was in a great mood outside of Mastro's -- also talked about Michael Jackson passing on the same day as Farrah, explaining "It was icon day."

gutsygirl

You only have to look to his past to predict his future. Redmond is better off in jail than he will be with this man.

my2cents

Yep... leave it to the papaRATzi to continue to hound celebreties. Mr. O'Neal was gracious to even speak to them. You can tell by his facial expression and clenching of his jaw that he is trying to hide his grief and maintain control. It's not like he had a lampshade on his head! He wasn't out partying! I'm sure he still cries when he's alone. One of his friends was probably trying to get him out of the house for a bit, just so he wasn't feeling so lost and alone. Until you've lost someone close to you, you shouldn't comment on someone else's feelings or actions.

JSS

Ryan is such an assmonkey

Jody

Is the blonde driver the same blonde he was "necking" with in the car at Farrah's funeral?

He's such a drunk!

republican mensa

Ryan only thinks of himself. To already be dating is just wrong everyone grieves differently but that is not greif. Something needs to be addressed all his children have drug problems and let's not forget his knocking out griffens front teeth and tatum saying this guy is abusive he also beat up redmond a few years back and griffen protected him from their crazy dad real nice guy.

Janet

To #30 - PC. He really loved her? Love doesn't hurt and when a woman admits she's been hit by her man as Farrah did forget it. You people need to realize some of these 'stars' are self-obsessed publicity whores. Looks to me like Ryan is just basking in it.

T-in-SD

It's really sad how much he tried profiting off of Farrah's death. She was lovely, but you know when it's too much. It's too much!
She even kind of sensationalized it all by filming so much of the hospital stuff, it's creepy. Cancer sucks and we've all probably experienced its devastating effects it has on the loved ones around us. Its total sensationalization and exploitation to go so far to the level they did. And with Ryan, it's too much. He needs to just shut up for a bit, stay out of the spotlight, if it was so horrible to lose her then grieve for awhile by all means, but in private and out of the public eye. Celebs know what they're doing when they go to places with paparazzi, you can live in LA and stay away from photogs. And his behaviour with the media does seem to indicate $$$ in his eyes to get by. He ain't working so...

Mrs Patrick Campbell

We suspect that Ryan suffers from 'tinymeat'.

Reason: no nude photos ever.

Some Faustkateer

He was taking care of her alright.... Taking care to ensure he got his/her movie made, taking care of her bank accounts, taking care of himself.... Oh, he cared A LOT. Harrumph. Farrah knew what she was doing when she cut him out of her will. He's a manipulative beast!

doc murry

this guy is a total loser so why wouldnt he be nice ,,its camera time..he does drugs wirth his son ..tries to make money off of farrahs death..she made a poster and not much else so why is newsworthy ..please let us have more on michael jackson..(gagg me please)thanks to michael for dieing on the same day because i think i would have killed myself if i had to watch anything on that loser chick farrahimagine trying to cash in on your own cancer..what sayeth you???

Butterfly

# 15 westiegirl, since you consider " the US a strange place," WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? ARE YOU AN ILLEGAL INTRUDER? ARE YOU EARNING YOUR SALARY HERE? IF YOU ARE, GIVE IT BACK AND GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM. WE ARE AMERICANS WHO LOVE OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PEOPLE, BLEMISHES, AND ALL!!! IF YOUR COUNTRY IS SO HOT, WHY AREN'T YOU THERE ? PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE SICKENING !!! GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM, WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE, EVER !!! GET IT???

Pjhop

I sympathize with what Ryan is dealing with but the guy is clearly loaded!

isthatallthereis

I did lose the love of my life to cancer, and believe me, I was not kissy face with someone else the same day. He looks too upbeat to be grieving. I know everyone grieves differently, but I don't buy his story. Actions speak louder than words. You just don't watch someone you supposedly love that much suffer and die and then be all smiles a month later. Maybe he did stick near her for her money. I really hate to think that, but I see she didn't remarry him.

Black Power

To #42 ibklyn- I agree with you 100%. There are those who are old enough and should know better on this site, but I guess idiots are going to be idiots, old or young. I know some are just trying to be witty with their absurd remarks, but there are those that just seem to be angry at the world. What a shame. This world can be such a beutiful place if people would only try to be nicer and respect others feelings. I may just be old fashioned, but there was a time when youngsters respected their elders, and looked forward to a bright future insted of commiting slow suicide by rotting their brains with filth and hate for people they don't even know.

vonny

Talk about crazy! I have never heard such a load of bulls...t!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments