« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Stephon Marbury Goes Completely 'Off the Wall'

7/29/2009 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Stephon Marbury -- who's been broadcasting his shirtless, random, "I'm not crazy nor on drugs" rant online for four days now -- brought the wackness again this morning, rocking out to Michael Jackson songs in white face.

Stephon Marbury: Click to watch
O.K., so it's facial cleanser, but still ... he's out there.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jahnuts

He is GaHEY!!!!

Im not racist my best friend is black.lol

U mean to tell me None of u Hollier then thou ppl never got bored and started acting silly in front of a camera with ur friends? are we seriously going to call him insane and want him comitted because hes bored and entertaining himself by acting silly in front of a camera. Geez Its things like this that make me hate saying Im American! thats y I dont I just say im from wherever my parents were born at.

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you now why the New York Knicks dumped him,he is a problem or causes a problem everywhere he goes,Just like T.O, drama queen all the time,Any team in the NBA thinking about signing this thug,BEWARE

Im not racist my best friend is black.lol

PS: BE advised people, the word "THUG" is a new code word being used by ppl on the intenet blogs/forums to refer to black people. since they cant write N!993r without it being censored they came up with the word "THUG". Very clever i tell ya.

Im not racist my best friend is black.lol

Brett Favre holds teams hostage the rhetoric is "Leave him alone Hes a legend, future Hall of Famer,"

If T.O or any other minority athlete did this OMG all hell would break loose. the word THUG would've saturated the boards

Im not racist my best friend is black.lol

I can see where ppl might think this is racist but dude is shirtless in the Morning. Im assuming its exfoliator. and to the guy who said if it were reversed, Exfoliator doesnt come in black so theres no reason y U would have black substance spread across ur face

scout1

This is just like a bad car wreck ....your try not to look but something keeps you looking back!

M.P.

WHITEFACE! I DEMAND an apology form this bigot! How dare he! What a insensitive jerk!!!
Of course, I'm kidding but if the shoe was on the other foot 'they' would be demanding his head...'nawi'msayin'?

Bearlvr

Ok so if a white guy did this and painted his face BLACK this idot, NAACP, Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, Don King and maybe even Obama would be crying racism and DEMANDING an apology. Total b.s. with the racist double standards, where are they now and how come they aren't saying how WRONG it is for this guy to be doing this. He's an moron!

urpapi69

Wassup yall Im JTV Famous....now JTV retired....now JTV banned yall! Bam Bam Bam!

This is almost as bad as the time that kel_ got naked on JTV Yall!

Check it out here: http://justintvnews2.blogspot.com/2009/07/kellllll-yesssss.html

Kel is a fat whale yall Bam Bam Bam!

RUSERIOUS

This is why Americans are so divided. We always make something out of nothing. First off, the man has on facial cleanser. No one would have mentioned race, if TMZ had not added we was rocking "White Face". But if you continue to READ, you will see the correction. They dont even make cleanser in black. STOP DIGGING!!

love her!

Um aren't most athletes playas with lots of riches and cool laid back attitudes? This loser couldn't get a chick if he went to a farm and purchased a baby chicken from a blind farmer. OMG enough already. Hey Joe Jackson sign this guy up with your new record label. You 2 will make history together...NOT

terri

i wish a doctor would write on here ....this cant be normal......why would he do this to himself??? very sick person..what we all should do is ignore him and he will go away

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

Isn't it about time to throw a net over this yahoo?

MacConvie

lol, some of you need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills...

Who cares about what he's doing, maybe he's just having fun...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments