Alleged Mel Gibson Victim

Is Torn -- Not Hurt

7/30/2009 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This is a photo of the guy Mel Gibson allegedly went off on last night -- after the actor reportedly ripped apart his t-shirt for trying to snap a pic of him and his GF Oksana Grigorieva.

0730_victim_hollyscoop-1

As we previously reported,the "victim" went to LAPD Hollywood Division and filed a battery report against Gibson.

We're told Gibson allegedly ripped the shirt after telling the dude and his friend to please walk away and not take pictures.

Law enforcement tells us the "victim" suffered no injuries ... the whole thing is over a torn shirt. This looks like a small claims court case if we've ever seen one.

Thanks to Hollyscoop for the pic.

MindTerrorist

WHO GIVES A RATS ASS!!!!!

ME

Poor Baby

B.YONEST

SMASH SINGLE "ONE FOR ME".. IS THIS FEATURING T-PAIN.. SOUNDS LIKE IT.. AMAZING SONG....

doc murry

Ii think I can see whiplash there as the shirt was torn ,,cha ching..call me and I can have you in a movie deal by tonight..cha cha ching..

Kilmerfan

Oh please, the paparazzi were at fault. "Oh boo hoo the mean Mel tore my girlyman shirt!”

He was bugging Mel and he got what was coming to him.

Mel Rules!

Too bad it was not Perez Hilton, Perez needs to get his @ss kicked everyday!

hmmm..

I think it should be assault when the paps get all up on you and in your face. Sick of seeing them in Malibu.

oL0

It was an ugly shirt anyway, mel did him a favor.

bitzod

CHICKEN IS KFC he`s got a baby in there back off dude!.

oregon

I seriously doubt that this picture grubber didn't add to the rip to make it larger. Look at the hole on the one shoulder from old age. So that being the case it would rip easily. And these jerks get right in the face of people and Mel's woman is pregnant. This creep saw dollar signs and ran crying to the police the next day????? Something really stinks. Oooooh, my crappy shirt is ripped, PLEASE.

whatntme

I had shirt just like that back in 85 with the jeans to match.
I was so cool once.

Ooooo Noooo!

Mel needs to let his security people deal with goofballs like this jerk. That said, send him to The People's Court! Judge Judy will rip him a new one!

Lovely Rita

QUICK - put that shirt on eBay!

kadengirl

Mel Gibson is a racist people - no matter how nice he may seem, he don't like you. I hope he rots in hell with his father.

jesus

i'd like to see all of these paps assaulted!!

T

Why is his face blurred? ..........What, he doesn't want to be recognized later and have people all up in HIS face taking his picture? What a loser!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments