One of These Is Not Made of Wax

7/30/2009 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Madame Tussauds ain't got nothing on the real, living, breathing 76-year-old comedic legend that is Joan Rivers.

Joan Rivers

Both are attempting to smile.

We're just sayin'.

E

The wax creation is FAAAARRRRR better. Understood that the wax figure is a younger, more youthful charicature of her. But why would anyone want their face pulled as tightly as her's is?? It looks terribly unnatural. I'm just sayin....

bruceld

They actually made the wax one "pretty". I don't think any self-respecting wax artist would ever dare make this woman out to appear the way she actually looks. She looks very frightening, and it's hard to believe that she intentionally wants to make herself look like that. She needs to see a shrink and not a cosmetic surgeon.

Frighteningly sad.

iamcuriousyellow

To #31 Raejean

Thanks! Now I can tell them apart. You're right, the real Joan Rivers does look like a Halloween mask --- maybe Frankenstein or the Mummy unwrapped or a science experiment gone horribly wrong?

Truth in advertising

OK TMZ, this is your big chance to do a side-by-side comparison. Find a picture of that ventriloquist's puppet old lady named MADAM, I swear match it with the right photo of Joan Rivers and they will look alike.

Angelique

Stay away from cigg's and fireplaces. lol

Marta

The one with the red dress is more human looking.

Angelique

Muppet face

Candy Ann

Joan Rivers looks plastic....both pictures; she's old and would look so much better if she would had let herself age gracefully. Instead both figures look like wax to me. And by the way I can't tell which picture is real and which is fake; oh that's right they are both fake!

jaye

Joan River has NEVER looked as good as the wax figure. Wayland Flowers puppet Madame looks better than Joan Rivers lol.

Misplaced Texan

Joan Rivers is morphing into the late Leona Helmsley.

MELISSA RIVERS

WOW!!! I'D HIT THAT..THE WAX ONE OF COURSE.

Whyyyy BET

The wax dummy looks better than her ugly looking skeletal ass.

trk

I don't believe either is real. I don't see Melissa in the background.

my my my

One is a bag of wax the other is a bag of horse crap...

barbarab

#31 I agree with you DUKE did win!! And bitch face is a piece of Vomit- she did all the swearing and stupid trump backed her up I detest that women Annie should have punc her in face loud mouth bitch--VOIMIT VOMIT AND SHE LOOKS LIKE ROAD KILL____________

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments