Ryan Cabrera -- Life in the Fast Lainie

7/30/2009 1:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's overly coiffed singer Ryan Cabrera at some event in Hollywood last night (left) -- and 69-year-old Broadway and "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" star Lainie Kazan in an undated photograph from her website (right).

Ryan Cabrera and Lainie Kazan
Only one of them takes advice from Joe Simpson.

We're just sayin'.

bubba

first!

Angelique

LOL ROCK OF AGES

obvious

Somebody tell this guy it's not 2005 anymore. lose the hairstyle

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

KIND of a stretch on this one, guys.

doc murry

this is stupid and a waste of space and who cares,whoever put this on ..fire them and hire me .I can do better than that.Have your agent call my agent and they can do lunch and discuss the details of my contract..six figures please.

MindTerrorist

WHO GIVES A RATS ASS!!!!!

TORI

I love Ryan his music and his hair so lay off!

Chris is fug

Ryan's hair SUCKS. He would look better with Kate's reverse mullet

Chris is fug

Joe Simpson should've stuck to his day job: church minister and creepy pervert father. He SUCKS as a music manager, the 'talent' he signs are just bad, real BAD

NancyD

She looks like JOY BEHAR!

Mean One

Ryan is gonna make someone a happy fat husband. The fat.....it's comin!

obvious

he looks like if things don't work out for him he could always be his own Madame Tussaud's wax figure. Pays well. just sayin

Harry P Lums 14

saw ryan sat nite in atlantic city new jersey, he was wasted drunk falling allover the place. hey ryan u need to get a better security guard and girlfriends. the reason im saying that is i was standing at the top of the escalator and they let u fall flat on your face in front of tons of people. i tried to come help u up but your mini me body guard stopped me. i got a great pick. lose those chicks bro they talked crap on you when your were staggering down the hallway. the date was sat feb 12 2011. also your black bald headed body guard is a punk b@#$%. you should have a bigger body guard that dude couldnt beat anyone up. i got laugh when i asked u for a picture for turned and slurred something and started cracking up. it was cool seeing you. rock out bro