AEG Ready to Fork Over $90,000 --- Today

7/31/2009 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

AEGUPDATE: TMZ has learned AEG has dropped off the $90,000 to the L.A. Police Foundation -- as promised.

We're told part of the money will go to build a memorial for fallen officers in front of the new police headquarters in downtown L.A.

AEG
is finally putting its money where its mouth is -- saying they will follow through with their promise to donate money raised at the Michael Jackson memorial to the L.A. Police Foundation.

The timing couldn't be more impeccable, considering we broke a story yesterday that the L.A. City Attorney was investigating AEG for not forking over the money.

According to the LA Times, the company plans to make a $90,000 donation today from money made on the sale of 18 suites for the July 7th memorial at the Staples Center.

As we first reported, the L.A. City Attorney is investigating AEG for holding out on the donation -- and they believe AEG should pay for sanitation, transportation, street services and LAPD protection expenses, an amount which is estimated to go into the 7 figures.

Tstorm

PM implicated the mayor a day or so ago ... but his role was still unclear

Della

501 (c) 3 -Religious, Educational, Charitable, Scientific, Literary, Testing for Public Safety, to Foster National or International Amateur Sports Competition, or Prevention of Cruelty to Children or Animals Organizations - Exempt Status

Got it ... go on

Chico

This is where I'm stumped....since there was no listing for assets....is pm saying either money/drugs was funneled thru HTWF? And what's up with the lawsuit? How does that tie into everything he said? How in the world does that tie into the painting (angel) and haiti (I'm still not sure about that one) and blue eyez...

I'M NOT GETTING THE CONNECTION. But I do know that these articles were what PM was talking about..

Maybe frauding the IRS? And where was that money going? MJ had very little liquid assets when he died? So where was the cash going? And how does the vet fit into this?

AM Hood

Has this will be authenticated? How do we know this is the orginal will. I do not see Micheal turning his fortune to these guys they look sleazy and appeared too happy in the photos I have seem. No sign of mourning the death of MJ. I am sorry but, they need to be checked into. If MJ was broke and in good health, why the doctor and who got this doctor, for what reason and who paid the doctor. remember MJ was insured for the tour for overdose not accidental death which is usual. Who get is the beneficiary? It is all a little to strange for me! Anybody else got ?'s

Chico

And...this all ties into Neverland....whatever PM is trying to say....it starts and ends at Neverland.

Chico

HEY.....MAYBE SAIL EAST TO SAIL WEST YOU END UP IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD....

Maybe that's EXACTLY WHAT HE MEANS.....EVERYTHING STARTS AND ENDS IN NEVERLAND.....Della?

Della

i already asked that queston several post back

della = invisible today

Chico

Della, T, Singermagic....feedback please.

maira

Yeap, follow the money... Also, I think Branca is overlooked and somehow connected to all this, He leaves in 2006. Fortune falls apart. Branca is rehired two or three weeks before Michael's death.

I think PM might be one of the JJ's.

Chico

OMG Della....LOL U are not invisible today or any other....LOL What r u so sensitive today? I'm not meaning to miss posts....I'm doing 14 things at once and trying to keep up with the posts. Let me just apologize IN ADVANCE for any irritation I might cause you.....LOL U know I love ya Della.

Della

I would think that everything starts and ends at neverland.

Also he brought up the tree.. the giving tree. What is the significance of the giving tree. He shared it in the video. did he leave something in the tree or on the tree? Is there something buried around the tree, near the tree?

Della

Sorry just feeling slighted today. i dont know why.. very emotional today. my emotions are tied to the weather .. it's raining. feeling the weight of the world and I can't shake it. sorry. try not to be so sensitive today.

I did say i would try.

geeeszzh

Chico

The giving tree = the kids.

Della

tell me how you came up with the giving tree = the kids..

maira

Yes, and the phrase was "with Grace the giving tree", I think it's Grace Rwaramba...