AEG Ready to Fork Over $90,000 --- Today

7/31/2009 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

AEGUPDATE: TMZ has learned AEG has dropped off the $90,000 to the L.A. Police Foundation -- as promised.

We're told part of the money will go to build a memorial for fallen officers in front of the new police headquarters in downtown L.A.

AEG
is finally putting its money where its mouth is -- saying they will follow through with their promise to donate money raised at the Michael Jackson memorial to the L.A. Police Foundation.

The timing couldn't be more impeccable, considering we broke a story yesterday that the L.A. City Attorney was investigating AEG for not forking over the money.

According to the LA Times, the company plans to make a $90,000 donation today from money made on the sale of 18 suites for the July 7th memorial at the Staples Center.

As we first reported, the L.A. City Attorney is investigating AEG for holding out on the donation -- and they believe AEG should pay for sanitation, transportation, street services and LAPD protection expenses, an amount which is estimated to go into the 7 figures.

singermagic1

Why would anyone recommend a cardiologist to treat a child. If you are staying at a hotel you can call the concierge and ask for a pediatrician. They have Doctors they can either send up or recommend. If you are staying at a private house, unless it is an emergency, you can call the child's doctor, let them know you are OOA ( out of area) and ask for a recommendation, or you can call the local hospital and again ask for the names of pediatricians. It is way too strange that someone just happens to recommend Dr Murray who just happens to be open to the idea of becoming Michael's special Doctor

61. The pair met in Las Vegas in 2006, when Murray treated one of Jackson's children at the recommendation of one of Jackson's bodyguards.

Posted at 3:08PM on Jul 31st 2009 by maira

Deb

Hi all

Chico

He said it....but I can't remember how I know it now. But....it was one of those posts where it was far too simple to figure out. I remember it also said something about Katherine replacing MJ....and that now everybody was saying to her, give me my cut. I can go back and look if u want...

Chico

Maira....can u find that post? Do you know where that post is...on what board and number?

Chico

Hi Deb....geez you have been fighting off morons for DAYS....glad you came over to civilized country!

Deb

LOL Chico - I think they don't like me because I speak the truth, and intelligently at that. It infuriates them that someone is on to them and their stupid little games hahahaha

Della

See I don't buy that.. because Michael called the tree at Neverland the Giving tree. Watch the video where he climbs the tree and he says I call this my giving tree. This is why I write all my songs. Supposedly Grace came back from London recently to see the children and they didn't want anything to do with her and she is back in London. Its a rumor. We should find out.

So it makes me wonder if that was just a misguided clue. I remember the day I asked that question where everyone waited with baited breath and PM said you almost ratted them out. you remember?
Those clues weren't simple to figure out.

Hi Deb

maira

I'll look for it Chico, it's either in here or on Coroner Gets More Jackson board.

singermagic1

I have worked for several NP's over the years and was the office manager for one ( bunch of flakes ) I just kept hearing from some of their impromptu gatherings around the office how they would talk about how great having a 501c32 status was, Money in but NO TAXES out and if you are small enough no one really looks at your reports al long as they are filed on time, you pay your fees and the numbers seem in line. They made sure they filed to keep their status. I just keep wondering (even though no specific names show up) if the people who got the HTWF back on track in 2008 were also part of the whole Neverland deal

Deb

Which post are you looking for?

Chico

I don't even bother with them anymore. I went over to the board because T said she felt like she had been doing nothing but defending herself. So I went back and posted a nasty note to Lori and Truth Be Told. It never ceases to amaze me how people want to let posters know they've been duped by PM. So what? Why do they need to tell us that? Leave us alone like we do for you. I don't even bother with people I don't agree with...unless they attack me first. It's so stupid. And Lori...she still believes that Murray left the IV in MJ's arm....LOL.

Chico

We're looking for PM's comments on "the giving tree". I interpreted it to mean Mj's kids....maira thought it meant Grace the nanny. I'm too tired to go back and look for all of this stuff...and where is PM?

Deb

I hear you loud and clear Chico. Today I was bored and decided to have a little fun of my own by exposing how illiterate, how immature, how cruel and how just plain stupid they are. It was funny to see the trolls get upset for a change. Me, I just sat back and laughed my a** off

Deb

PM was on earlier but then logged off after just a couple of hints. I believe that particular post is in the Coroner has more Jackson files or whatever it's called. I didn't get some of them, there were references in Arabic that Random Angel figured out that I would NEVER have gotten.

Tstorm

ok i think im on to something here ... im gonna have to catch up on reading all the notes tho ... bear with me .

so far it looks liek the JJs may be the problem.
Tee